They should call you whiners

Reaction score
Dr. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

cpdustbowl0018.jpg

All from one round on stage 2 of Dustbowl. Regular server, no mods, no bullshit.

Best life: 13 backstabs, 27 points.

Beat it.

Wooo brag thread! I can't beat you Viperidae, my backstab total in one life is also 13, but I'll provide this for fun...

cp_dustbowl0007.jpg

Dr. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

All from one round on stage 2 of Dustbowl. Regular server, no mods, no bullshit.

Best life: 13 backstabs, 27 points.

Beat it.

Easymode.
Those are some impressive Team Deathmatch 2 scores, lads, but might I point out that in each case your team didn't win a round :p Not surprising either in that 1st pic, what with 4 spies on the team.

I'm saying this, of course, because I never perform impressively enough to want to take screenies and don't have much of a TF2-penis, so I'm jealous. My best record as spy is just 11 backstabs, 23pts, and all I could find in the way of screengrabs are some snaps of me finishing top-table over a few other '2netters during some get-togethers back in the day:

Attachments

• cp_dustbowl0000.jpg
    cp_dustbowl0000.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 401
  • cp_dustbowl0004.jpg
    cp_dustbowl0004.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 375
Those are some impressive Team Deathmatch 2 scores, lads, but might I point out that in each case your team didn't win a round :p Not surprising either in that 1st pic, what with 4 spies on the team.

I'm saying this, of course, because I never perform impressively enough to want to take screenies and don't have much of a TF2-penis, so I'm jealous. My best record as spy is just 11 backstabs, 23pts, and all I could find in the way of screengrabs are some snaps of me finishing top-table over a few other '2netters during some get-togethers back in the day:
We did. Server switches the teams at the ends of rounds.

FYI this was meant to be a spy thread. 75 as demo isn't nearly as difficult as with spy. Adab, nice on the engie score. Glenn, nice on the dominations.

Meh, I rarely screencap my scoreboards, but I'll try and get some good ones in the future to show you guys how it's done.

I can do it as medic. Yeah, not very impressive. Although 30 invulns is not bad.

I got 17 sentry kills once without dying, but the cocksuckers decided not to register it on my stats for some reason.

I would post, but I can't be bothered to look through my TF2 folder tonight.

So I'll post tommorow.

EDIT: **** it, I'll do it now.

cplazytowndaytime0001.jpg

cpfloodzone2v60005.jpg

plbadwater0008.jpg

plbadwater0013.jpg

I win.

Vanilla servers are more like saffron in terms of availability these days, though.

On topic: are we posting good relative scores or just as high as you can get? It's not a huge problem to get hundreds if you have a non-map-changing server and some free time.

I see your fancy dominations and raise you cheap teleporter entrance saps!

plbadwater0026.jpg

I suppose I'll throw in an amazing Demoman spam/camp multikill too.

cpgravelpit0012.jpg

First round? Spy?

Untitled-7.jpg

From monday. Later I started goofing around with Scout and Heavy a little bit, still pretty decent.

Untitled2-1.jpg

Had probably THE best Heavy round I've ever had and recorded it. I'll put it up later.

gentlemen...

the one on cp_well was yesterday and I was on a roll, 27 kills in one life...I actually thought it was my best I had done with spy....but looking thru some older screenies that might not be the case(still the best for a single life I think)

also I just noticed the new category "bonus" what the hell is that???

the 28/8 one isn't the best of the lot but I still think that's a good K/D ratio for a spy. also it's so rare you score dominations with the spy.

the last one...well it surprised even myself...I don't remember having dominated 4 people as spy, but looking at the stats with 32 backstabs out of 34 kills it would seem I actually did manage that playing just as spy.

I've got a couple of other awesome scoreboards from playing with other classes but I think the spy ones are the most impressive due to how hard he is to play....the other classes are easy-mode compared...but hey if you want to cry and feel inferior I'll post them anyways :-P

Attachments

• cp_well0003.jpg
    cp_well0003.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 355
  • pl_goldrush0000.jpg
    pl_goldrush0000.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 348
  • pl_goldrush0001.jpg
    pl_goldrush0001.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 327
carabas.jpg

Decent round yesterday, nothing spectacular. I was also MVP but the scoreboard is covering it up.

Since I have no pictures....this is the best I can do.

attachment.php

Attachments

• heavy.PNG
    heavy.PNG
    36.6 KB · Views: 475
ctf_2fort-101kills.jpg
[/img]

Ratio would have been better but I was a bit clumsy and died when I shouldn't have.

Oh well!.

Back