Things I have found i find interresting(no G-Man shit)

M

Moon Wolf

Well #1 on re letter day if you dont get your suit Alyx says"Dont Worry I Wont Look" another thing in same area...(lab) if you look on the wall that opens to reviel the teleporter you can see a picture Alyx did at probably the age of 4 or 5 (picture below) I Would LOVE
to here about anyone else finmds ill probably post more when i go through teh game looking

Attachments

• Young Alyx's Picture.JPG
    Young Alyx's Picture.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 506
At the start of the game, when Barney takes you into that room and takes off his mask, look through the little window of the door before the one you go through and there's a suit recharger.

Nothing big and probably noticed by every player but the 2 Combine arrests at the start of the game are pretty good too

I like the old newspaper clips in Black Mesa East, especially the "Earth Surrenders" one

I liked the picture of the ex-science team in Dr.Kleiners lab (the picture he moves to go through a hidden door). You can see yourslef on it too ( Gordon Freemain that is)

Near the begining of the game just after the plaza area there is an ajar door that a metrocop blocks, if you look inside you can see two civilians with thier hands on their heads and a metrocop pointing a gun at them.

In Black Mesa East, when you play catch with DOG, after he gets his ball, grab it and go past alyx and look up. There's a makeshift basketball hoop. If you manage to get DOG's ball into it, Alyx says "Good shot Gordon".

So wait wait wait, are you trying to say that the G-man is Gordon from the future?

Dan said:
So wait wait wait, are you trying to say that the G-man is Gordon from the future?

Don't turn this thread into another "Gordon's the G-Man"

In other words, read his post again :)

Sam2k said:
At the start of the game, when Barney takes you into that room and takes off his mask, look through the little window of the door before the one you go through and there's a suit recharger.
Well Kleiner said that he modified it to accept Combine power, so that might not exactly be a suit charger but more likely a power outlet.

Guys i specifically put in the name of the thread "No G-Man shit" so i would apreciate not cluttering this thread with it
id rather wait for HL3 then try and figure it out because think about it...what if you IDD figure it out? then the next game wouldnt be fun.... and im sure valve moniters alot of thrads about Gman and they wont use a story one of you predicted so pleas no more g man shit go to a diff thread to post your "Claims" and theories

In one of the caves you can find while in your mudskipper you will find a Vortigaunt. He's roasting a black headcrab on a camp fire.

When the vorti puts the gun onto your mudskipper, you can see it through a small window.

Chris_D said:
In one of the caves you can find while in your mudskipper you will find a Vortigaunt. He's roasting a black headcrab on a camp fire.

Not a black headcrab. Acutally a fast one... there are others on the ground near there...

EDIT: unless you meant black because it is being roasted and not a poison headcrab...

i havent played it yet but i realy am lookin forward to seeing this picture in the lab of the former science team at black masa because i hear u can see the g-man in it :D plus der is sumone scratched out sounds freaky plus the g-mans mystery makes me super horny >:O if someone can please post that pic id like to see

The scientist in the pic is not the G-man, just the 'slick'? scientist model from the first game. The scratched out person is Breen.

hehehe i like the stuff like teh head crab styuff also im looking for any easter eggs? though i guess these technically are

Heres the pic

Pic of the Team

Attachments

• Team Pic.jpg
    Team Pic.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 311
I hear DEAD people!!!!

DEAD bodies talk to me!!!

(in hl2 not in real life)

I like the part when

1. when barney opens up the hev suit holder you look at alyx for a while and she says "dont worry i wont look" :O

2. and if you keep throwing stuff at barney before you get the hev suit on he says "youre beginning to piss me off gordon" and he gives you a bad look

Two things i noiced while i was mucking around :p

In the scrapyard with Alyx and Dog, there's a motorized playground spinny thingy. It was put there by the G-man. :cool:

Coolest thing is the bit in Kleiners lab with the whole Black Mesa team. (I wouldn't of clicked this thread if it didn't say no g-man shit, I'm so tired of dumb g-man theories)

Ahmen!

Blakeb155 said:
I'm so tired of dumb g-man theories
Oh god so am i! it was interesting for about 10 threads but now theres like 200000000000 threads on it and noone does the other stuff thats neat

Moon Wolf said:
Guys i specifically put in the name of the thread "No G-Man shit" so i would apreciate not cluttering this thread with it
id rather wait for HL3 then try and figure it out because think about it...what if you IDD figure it out? then the next game wouldnt be fun.... and im sure valve moniters alot of thrads about Gman and they wont use a story one of you predicted so pleas no more g man shit go to a diff thread to post your "Claims" and theories

I agree that it's stupid to want to figure it out now and ruin the fun, but here in the land of the Internet there are lots of people with...well, nothing better to do! :)

Yaeh,and besides.Come up with theories for something a little more interesting like HL1and2s ICTHYOSAUR OR THOSE WATERworm things.!

Anyone here seen the "unmasked" transhuman/overwatch guy on the video screen in Nova Prospekt. "Best our species has to offer" is how Breen describes these mutilated things.

Scotsman said:
Anyone here seen the "unmasked" transhuman/overwatch guy on the video screen in Nova Prospekt. "Best our species has to offer" is how Breen describes these mutilated things.

I aspire to be that.

Chris_D said:
Which cave?! I gotta see this!

Back