Things in 600mg video, not in game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eightball

Reaction score
remember in that 600mg video they released before the game came out , there was that one part where the strider walks through the torn up city and "you" grab 2 letters off a sign to chuck at him with the grav gun... the letters were "F" and then "u"... i realized that there is a few parts in there, that just arnt in the game. wtf :sniper:

ya this is really really old there are more parts in those movies that were cut out

god i hate forums so much, there is always some person to ruin the fun. "there is a search button u know"

i would slap u in the face if i could.

the internet is horrible for rude nerds.

Just dont reply then PervtRyan!

Eightball said:
god i hate forums so much, there is always some person to ruin the fun. "there is a search button u know"

i would slap u in the face if i could.

the internet is horrible for rude nerds.

Stop overreacting you oversensitive person. He is right. There are threads that are archived that can easily answer your questions. The earth wasn't made to serve you.

Eightball said:
Thats no way to treat a respected veteran member of these forums.

There was tons of things in the teaser videos that never made it to the game, or were never even intended for the game. The videos were intended more to be 'tech demos', though VALVe really should have made that more clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back