Things you can't buy anymore

Baal

Tank
Reaction score
I've never seen a topic like this before, so here we go.

I think we've all had products we used to buy religiously, but for one reason or another they don't sell them anymore.

I miss the garlic bread Wendy's used to have...oh man that stuff was good. I wish I knew the official reason for discontinuing that stuff.

Oh, and I just got a craving for an Oatbran Apple from Tim Hortons...mmmm...Too bad they stopped making them.

Also Swiss Chalet used to sell Garlic Cheese Loafs, but now they don't. They even brought them back for a brief time and took them away again. Talk about toying with my emotions, god.

Tell yours!

Cheese Fries at Taco Bell and the McRIB, loved that

Nestle 'Secret' bars ... Gold wrapper, chocolate nest-type bar with a chocolate mousse centre. Gorgeous things, but alas, stopped production yonks ago :(

Pogs...

Beanie babies?

Oil records?

Theres alot, really...

These cakes I used to get with a mate on the way home from school. Can buy them from the place the sellers got them but she was so nice, gave us a box, cut it up. I want cake :(

dunkaroos and the chocolate/peanut butter filled mr. peanut snacks;(

The original Kit Kat chunkies. They were bloody huge, you could just about fit them in your mouth, until they scaled them down to just a single large kit kat bar. Once I bought one, and it was defective, with no biscuit in, just a big stick of chocolate heh.

Hubba Bubba original flavour. Can't get that anywhere these days.

Dweebs.

They were like nerds but came in 3 flavors and they were soft.

Kinder Surprise.

Not because they're not available anymore, but because if you buy one when you're 16+ then you're gay.

A cheeseburger from Fast Track.

"Faaaaaaaaaast Track: drive-thru is all we do!"

The original Kit Kat chunkies. They were bloody huge, you could just about fit them in your mouth, until they scaled them down to just a single large kit kat bar. Once I bought one, and it was defective, with no biscuit in, just a big stick of chocolate heh.

no biscuit? D:

Kinder Surprise.

Not because they're not available anymore, but because if you buy one when you're 16+ then you're gay.

pfft, the prizes suck now anyways.

Anyone remember the blue car that you could get from the kinder surprises?

Now THAT was awesome. Probably too many small parts or something. Either way, the toys suck now.

pfft, the prizes suck now anyways.

Anyone remember the blue car that you could get from the kinder surprises?

Now THAT was awesome. Probably too many small parts or something. Either way, the toys suck now.
I don't remember the car, but I do remember the set of five or seven little space ships that you could collect. I got all of them, then took them apart, and put all the pieces together as one huge spaceship. It was awesome :D

That sounds extremely awesome :O

I loved that car too.

OMG that's ****ing awesome. Kit Kat Chunkies were legendary.

Look, you've got ****ing Legoland Windsor. Stop complaining.

I bought my girlfriend a Kinder Surprise the other day as a joke cause I always get at her for not eating lunch and the toy was actually really good. It was a little spring powered car with a launcher that you can shoot across the table. :LOL:

And what the hell happened to Munchies? They used to be all over the place. Now you are lucky to find a scrumpled pack of the disgusting mint ones at the back of the shelf.

And those giant polos with mini polos inside. Tasty. But sadly missing.

the only thing I can remember off the top of my head and that I'm 95% sure you can't get anymore(around here anyway) is "skittles" I miss those... the purple-blackcurrant was so tasty :(

Monster in my Pocket.

When I look back on the name, I suddenly realise how suggestive it is.

-Angry Lawyer

Deep fried apple pies at Mcdonalds. Those things rocked, this baked crap is for the birds. :D

Monster in my Pocket.

-Angry Lawyer

QFT

Also... Mighty Max

I guess all the small pieces made them unsuitable for young kiddies.

Zooper Doopers. I have no friggin' idea where to find them.

Lucky Charms (in the UK, well you can from selfridges... but £7 a box... come on!!)

Sure theres loads of sweets I used to love and they dont make anymore.

Monster in my Pocket.

-Angry Lawyer

Were those the ones you opened and there was like this little plastic dude included in a sort of cavey-organic ambient?

Surge. I don't even remember if that's how you spelled it, but damn that stuff was good :(

Surge. I don't even remember if that's how you spelled it, but damn that stuff was good :(

Oh yeah! Wow, this thread is a long trip down memory lane. Too bad I don't have anything to contribute.

:(

Select Disney movies (Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Lion King etc.). Because Disney rotates the best ones for 2 years on / 7 years off so that little girls everywhere will buy the indentikit sequels and the legions of merchandise. Or otherwise they'll set fire to the schools and demand the head of the prime minister / president. Knowing this, we can see that Disney movies are the pretty face of an ugly multinational corporation bent upon world chaos. Walt doesn't spin in his grave, he sits in a chair stroking a lion-cub issuing demands to the UN. When they refuse to give in, he spawns yet another Christina Aguilera from the Mickey Mouse Club vat.

Select Disney movies (Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Lion King etc.). Because Disney rotates the best ones for 2 years on / 7 years off so that little girls everywhere will buy the indentikit sequels and the legions of merchandise. Or otherwise they'll set fire to the schools and demand the head of the prime minister / president. Knowing this, we can see that Disney movies are the pretty face of an ugly multinational corporation bent upon world chaos. Walt doesn't spin in his grave, he sits in a chair stroking a lion-cub issuing demands to the UN. When they refuse to give in, he spawns yet another Christina Aguilera from the Mickey Mouse Club vat.

*shudders

Disney fanatics hold a special passionate hate in my heart

Back