Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Hope

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

Sprafa

Tank
Reaction score
Yep. Please vote.

Oh yes, and Nanban can also be Nanbanjin.

Don't change it :(

But if you do... I don't like any of those names.

Sprafa you must be the biggest attention whore on this forum :LOL:

Primer, by the way!

i think you should keep Sprafa, everyone is used to it by now!

If you are going to change your user name, go with Primer. :E

Sounds like what the African girls are named at my school, Hope, Freedom, Luck, Opportunity, Ganjubananjin, Freedom, and Princess.

Hope was lame, I agree. But vote.

I'm tired of people spelling my name wrong, so I thought of changing it to something more English-spelling friendly.

And I'm not an attention whore, I just like people to notice me :p

"Primer" is in the same range as "=E><ecutt0r=" and the like. Nanban sounds weird. Hope is lame.

Keep sprafa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanban

Nanban (南蛮 Lit. “Southern barbarian”) is a Japanese word which originally designated people from South Asia and South-East Asia. It followed a Chinese usage in which surrounding “barbarian” people in the four directions had each their own designation.

In Japan, the word took on a new meaning when it came to designate Europeans, the first of whom started to arrive in Japan in 1543, first from Portugal, then Spain, and later Holland and England. The word Nanban was thought naturally appropriate for the new visitors, since they came in by ship from the South, and their manners were considered quite unsophisticated by the Japanese.

Nanbanjin (南蛮人 ) means “Southern barbarian person” and designated all European people.

Nanbannuri (南蛮塗り ) describes lacquers decorated in the Portuguese style, and were very popular items from the late 16th century

Nanbangashi (南蛮菓子 ) is a variety of cakes derived from Portuguese or Spanish recipies, in particular the popular "Castela" (カステラ ) named after Castile. These "Southern barbarian" cakes, often with reproductions of 16th century barbarians in the box design, are on sale in any supermarket in Japan today.

theGreenBunny said:
"Primer" is in the same range as "=E><ecutt0r=" and the like. Nanban sounds weird. Hope is lame.

Keep sprafa.

What he said.

How the hell do you mispell Sprafa? Anyone who can't get that right has just as much of a chance of getting any of the other names wrong.

Fruit ****er Prime!

also if you change your name to "hope" i'll kick you in the balls

burnzie said:
Fruit ****er Prime!

also if you change your name to "hope" i'll kick you in the balls
yeah and we also don't need any more pretentious foreign names from languages you don't actually know

Change your name and ill forget who you are and think your just some noob :O

Fat Tony! said:
Change your name and ill forget who you are and think your just some noob :O

I can ask for a name change and keep my post count and avatar :p

It should also be noted that changing it to Nanban is just asking to be called Nanner... you know... the redneck way of saying banana? :p

Change your name to Leters
Then steal Letters avatar
And his signature.

Keep Sparfa... Spafra... Sparfar... Sprafra... Sprarfa... Spafar... WHATEVER...

Bad^Hat said:
Don't change it :(

But if you do... I don't like any of those names.

yeah I agree, sprafa, don't change ur name, its cool ;)

Sprafa sounds better than those other ones and it has a nice ring to it. Plus i'll get confused if you change it.

I get confused between sprafa and sparta...anyway, sprafa is fine.

Those all suck as much as Erestheux. :|

Keep it with Sprafa, its original and not lame or stupid. :)

keep sprafa

if you change it we will hate you

Sprafa, Aspraf. Faspra, Afaspr, Rafasp, Prafas

Afarps, Farpsa, Arpsaf, Rpsafa, Psafar, Safarp

these all sound better imho :p

Change it to "penis"

That would be a laugh...

... yes i am feeling rather immature today...

Back