This is funny

Nah, that is a Counter-Strike forum and all of those guys were over 12.

:dozey: HAha, the same thing goes for this forum as well... ... ... ... :(

lol I know and the chicks that do that are probly nasty too.

sHm0zY said:
lol I know and the chicks that do that are probly nasty too.

Wrong I've talked to several girls that play hldm, they are ****ing hawt...omg I should hook them up with teh badger! ;)

DiSTuRbEd said:
Wrong I've talked to several girls that play hldm, they are ****ing hawt...omg I should hook them up with teh badger! ;)

yes, because we all know that you can extrapolate a girl's appearance by looking at text messages.. Disturbed = :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

DiSTuRbEd said:
How do you know they are giving you their real pictures :p

Well, I sit there and see them on a webcam and shit, I guess it would be them...

AHAHAHAHA LMFAO OMFG DUDE HAHA W00T OMFG AHAHA WOW!!!!!
Dude that's HILARIOUS! It's soo true!!

DiSTuRbEd said:
Well, I sit there and see them on a webcam and shit, I guess it would be them...
maby they are wering a costume. or something

funny is not the word I would use... ever with that... oh well... *slicktick is sad :(

Well this thread isn't going anywhere...

*Frosty leaves thread to go read something important*

sHm0zY said:
omg dont be a fagg
Right. A faq eh? Well, I see nothing wrong with being a fag (even though I don't think disturbed is one).
Grow up.

Varg|Hund said:
Right. A faq eh? Well, I see nothing wrong with being a fag (even though I don't think disturbed is one).
Grow up.

Yeah I am not a fag. That insult is used by 12 year olds. :rolleyes:

el Chi said:
...or not chicks at all...
haha yeah i did that once on warcraft 3 and i was all like wanna be my boyfriend and stuff and he actualy baught it it was pathetic :afro:

What I do when someone asks me if I'm a girl or a guy while I'm playin a game I say I'm a girl. They tell me they're 13 and shit. Then I slip out that I'm a guy and they get all pissed and leave and I laugh my ass off while eating my Nutrigrain bar.

Wow...It seems like most of you guys are never around any girls.Please go outside and get some sun...

Pressure said:
What I do when someone asks me if I'm a girl or a guy while I'm playin a game I say I'm a girl. They tell me they're 13 and shit. Then I slip out that I'm a guy and they get all pissed and leave and I laugh my ass off while eating my Nutrigrain bar.
My favorite part was the Nutrigrain bar...mmmm...Nutrigrain bar :)

I hate nutrigrain bars.

Once some guy started hitting on me before I even said if i was a guy or girl. I let him have some fun for a while before I broke his heart by telling him I wasn't a chick.

lol...TAKE THE CO2 OUT AND LEAVE IT OUT!!!Omg I can't stop laughing...

"I am here, in the enchanted forest...*THWAT**THWAT**THWAT*AHHHH! STOP IT YOU $@!&*%$%^# AHHHH."

It sounded so painful :(

Back