This is real sad....

BWMASTER

Reaction score
If you scorll down on http://city-17.net/ site you can see a news post called "Four New Wallpapers Added!" and the last one with the ant-lion is actually a rip-off of my HL2-A.L.G. wallpaper that I have on my site.

It is obvious with the grey border around it but more obvious is that it has the shadow of the leg which I digitally added there because you couldn't see the shadow through the water in the source screenshot.

I worked about 10 minutes cutting out the alt-lion and then restoring the shadow.

*sigh* That's really sad for that "TalonOIO" guy who ripped it off me...
:devil: :flame: :devil:

Thats Realy F***ed up. E-mail that F***er and warn him to give you credit.

I'll let it pass.

I'm not that agressive, just letting people know (theese things happen)

I feel sorry for the poor fellow, he can't even cut a picture....

Could you post a link to your version so we can compare them?

go to my website on the HL2-Art section...

scrolldown and you'll see it

eh, that is kinda sad. but at least that shows how good you are ;)

Ok, his wallpaper is a peice of shit, yours is awesome,

I wanna take a crowbar to his skull, gordon freeman style, lol.

lol, sorry BWMASTER
i hate dumbasses, speaking of dumbasses where's UberSoldat?

Umm... ok... just because it also has the same picture of an antlion and is very plain dosent make it a rip. Might as well say you ripped Valve with yours. Also the shadow in his is different. If you had drawn that picture or It also had the same text/backround/etc. or something... maybe. Yours is alot better then his though.

Heh also I like the HL2 wallpapers that have hot girls on them for no reason what so ever. They make me laugh.

Originally posted by SirMcNugget
Umm... ok... just because it also has the same picture of an antlion and is very plain dosent make it a rip. Might as well say you ripped Valve with yours. Also the shadow in his is different. If you had drawn that picture or It also had the same text/backround/etc. or something... maybe. Yours is alot better then his though.

That is an exact rip-off of my own cut and restoration. You can really see the fading grey border around the ant lion and shadow that shows the guy did a poor job even when cutting it out of my own wallpaper.

LMAO

Thats sad...;( :borg:

OMG! He cant even create a decent wall when riping others stuff !! :D:D :LOL:

why do you let it slip? if you dont handle with it now he thinks it is ok to rip other people's work. just mail him and ask him politely to take it down.

I don't think they listed an e-mail, he just put his name on it.

i think the saddest thing here is that the guy looks like he just learned photoshop. I agree, the mosaic IS lame. It took him less than 30 seconds to make that mosaic. Load pic of hl2 logo/filters/mosiac/render/save

That is sad

Also that big picture filled with crap and then some stupid clown in the middle. What the hell? he needs to learn his shit

Back