This is the most awesome story on the internet RIGHT NOW

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Taekwondo monkeys attack trainer

A troop of performing monkeys instructed in the martial art of taekwondo has taken revenge on their trainer.

monkey_1544467c.jpg

Lo Wung, 42, taught the monkeys so they could entertain crowds outside a shopping centre in Nshi, in eastern China's Hubei province.

But the money-spinning primates turned the tables on their trainer when he slipped during a show, with one quick-thinking monkey flooring him with a kick to the head.

Hu Luang, 32, a bystander who photographed the incident, said: "I saw one punch him in the eye - he grabbed another by the ear and it responded by grabbing his nose. They were leaping and jumping all over the place. It was better than a Bruce Lee film."

soo many asians and NOT ONE ****ING VIDEO CAMERA!!! INCONCEIVABLE!!!

At one point the monkey trainer grabbed a staff to hit the monkeys, only to find himself facing a stick-brandishing monkey that cracked him over the head.

He only managed to get the monkeys under control by tangling them up in the rope that had been used to stop them running off.

I weep at how awesome this must have been

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...6825449/Taekwondo-monkeys-attack-trainer.html

Mr Hu said: "He was really furious, he made the monkeys kneel on the ground with their hands tied behind their backs to punish them and make them show remorse for their nasty attack."

"YOU RAKKA DISCIPRINE!!!

I for one welcome our new monkey overlord

They may be all hardcore and famous now, but once the fame settles and their jobs becomes repetitive and ordinary, they will end up sad and depressed. Trust me, this monkey has been through it all:

128667829179999332.jpg

I always thought Assassin Monkey shows no remorse.

Story is shockingly amazing. Would love to see kungfu Monkeys instead of cockerel fighting.

At one point the monkey trainer grabbed a staff to hit the monkeys, only to find himself facing A STICK-BRANDISHING MONKEY that cracked him over the head
HOLY FUCK HE FOUGHT SUN WUKONG

213psfd.png

I for one welcome our new monkey overlord
ATTENTION HUMANS! Following the wonderful example set by your fellow homo sapiens RJMC is the only path to survival during the transition.

First armor wearing octopi and now kung fu monkeys? I pretty sure this is how the bible describes the coming of the apocolypse.

I lol'd at the picture. Looking at the expression on the monkey's face kicking it seems he really hates his trainer.

Back