This is why PC gaming should Die

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Selig

I think its harder to replicate console games. ( Even though I know it can be done)

Case in point... Halo PC vs Xbox.

Just think if this was on the Xbox first.. and Microsoft took care of it.

I bought Halo for PC and I HATE IT.

Who gives a **** about Halo 2!?!?

Two years ago when it first came out on XBOX, you would have loved it. FPS gaming has evolved again since then.

Halo 2 looks pretty nice, for XBox. A lot of people care about Halo 2.

halo 2 is gonna be a sweet game.. i can't wait to get it... I'm waiting for it with as much anticipation as for HL2

dumbThread.gif

selig, your a silly 1 legged donkey. Much like your xbox. Consoles will never take over pc's, untill they can do just as much stuff. Pc gaming is and always was the best, not to mention still will be for the next # of years.

So...PC gaming should die because of one outdated game?

I see your logic there....It doesnt make sense, but i see your logic.

Halo was a great game...they just need a patch to fix the lag

Oh and d8cam: I'm anxiously awaiting Halo 2.

Selig you're wrong. It's console gaming that should die. Consoles are just extremely low end hardware for a cheap price. PCs can do everything and MUCH more than any console system could do now, or in the near future.

Originally posted by MF-BoltressHL2
Selig you're wrong. It's console gaming that should die. Consoles are just extremely low end hardware for a cheap price. PCs can do everything and MUCH more than any console system could do now, or in the near future.
Very true indeed.

Why should one or the other die then I don't get it? How about all chocolate factories close down because they can be made from old cocoa beans? Lets put people out of jobs the economy needs it.

Is it just me or did anyone hear the level of insightful discussion in this thread hit the floor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back