This is why you don't pirate games....

yes don't pirate games...otherwise you get non-working links
----ooh it works now but what is it that happens???i cant tell

thats funny! lol, vid = pwn

although... i wonder what he is using :upstare:

That file crashes winamp,. I dont appear to have the proper codec.

**edit,. had to open in Quicktime. Interesting,. I wonder why this guy distributed it.

lol

try running it with quicktime player, thats what worked for me. WMP 10 and Winamp didnt work.

actually it does work in wmedia player, but it sucks, and the res is like 120x120

Doesn't work in WMP for me. I think it's divx codecs but I just re-installed it and it still didn't work. BTW: What happened to thay guy when he was trying to crack it? Virus?

Thats absolutely halarious. I hope that really happened, would serve that hacker right.

do a seach of google I bet there are countless sites that explain what a BSOD is

Ownzed said:
Wtf is that blue screen anyway? Virus?
Its a low level windows error. I haven't seen a BSOD since I switched to Windows XP, actually. And that didn't look like your typical BSOD (with the 'helpfull' error message), though it certainly was one.

Retro_X said:
Would be funnier if it was real :p
I hate it when people say shit like this without even giving a single reason for reaching that conclusion.

f|uke said:
I hate it when people say shit like this without even giving a single reason for reaching that conclusion.

People were saying it was fake....how am I suppose to know? :frown:

Retro_X said:
People were saying it was fake....how am I suppose to know? :frown:
Oh, you were just taking Vodkaholic's word? I had skipped his comment, as I often dont care for what he has to say.

My appologies, but I really wouldn't take his word as fact until he backs it up himself.

So uh...what exactly happened?

The vid quality is so cheap...I can'ttell what the hell I'm looking at.

f|uke said:
Oh, you were just taking Vodkaholic's word? I had skipped his comment, as I often dont care for what he has to say.

My appologies, but I really wouldn't take his word as fact until he backs it up himself.

Oh, it's okay :p I'm new here, so don't know who to believe :LOL:

What exactly happend to the guy? He downloaded a crack, thinking it would work, taped it, but it actually came out to be a virus? If so, idiots these days...

Oxygenetic said:
What exactly happend to the guy? He downloaded a crack, thinking it would work, taped it, but it actually came out to be a virus? If so, idiots these days...
He had some "GFC Cracker",. now I'm not sure if it was legit and this guy was somewhat savvy, or if this is one of the infamous trojans. Still, if it was indeed the latter, its curious why windows would crash.

Back