This might shed a little light on the case of the release date...

hmm
I don't know what to say...I'm in shock...
Dec 1 is way to far off for my mind to comprehend.

"Confirmation of the delay was itself delayed"?

Heh. Delay squared.:E

Seeya.

It's not confirmed by valve. Pure speculation for the retailers so they don't get in crap where you have people saying that they preordered the game and want it when they said it was going to be released.

Simple, don't trust them.

duh

duh... this one is 2 days old!!! the new release date is the november (i hope so!!!) :cheers:

I hope its not that late, I just dont understand how they could be thinking it could be done on the 30th from E3 and all the way to 3 weeks in September, then decide it needs 3 more months to make. NO SENSE AT ALL!

we are waiting on final confirmation of this from the publisher. Once we have more accurate information on this title we will update you.

I think that about sums it up. They have no clue and are guessing just as we are.

I could potentially see it being that late, but I'm hoping mid-november.

Why did Valve play it down until a week before release, that just ain't going to do you any favours as a developer.

Originally posted by Baz
Why did Valve play it down until a week before release, that just ain't going to do you any favours as a developer.

i keep saying
2 more days till it comes out
no questions
they are lying

Originally posted by Baz
This people in denial thing is getting sad.

Well..Im happy cause i think its coming out in 2 days
You... your unhappy cause you think its delayed
hahahahhahahahahah

Yeah right

Developers spend millions advertising to make sure people know about the game and you think they'd purposely pretend to delay it?
If anything they'd lose a lot of money.

0wskie, why do you think it's comming out on Tuesday?
And if it's a "gut" Feeling you should stop eating red meats.

valve isnt going to say anything no matter how many emails we send, ati knows something, lets go bug them

Originally posted by fudnick
valve isnt going to say anything no matter how many emails we send, ati knows something, lets go bug them

good idea

I'm just going to wait until tomorrow and see what happens. We should have some news at least!

Originally posted by Baz
Yeah right

Developers spend millions advertising to make sure people know about the game and you think they'd purposely pretend to delay it?
If anything they'd lose a lot of money.

0wskie, why do you think it's comming out on Tuesday?
And if it's a "gut" Feeling you should stop eating red meats.

just cause i refuse to believe its delayed

Originally posted by Baz
That's Amazon they suck for release dates.

Remember this is Amazon.co.uk and they have been saying 30th right up until Valve said otherwise. Don't know what .com said but i heard they were saying November.

Also i ordered it off of there because it was only £25 (standard price in U.K for big games £35-40, sometimes get games for £30 depending on where you shop) so they are not over priced.

Originally posted by Mad_Eejit
Remember this is Amazon.co.uk and they have been saying 30th right up until Valve said otherwise.

Also i ordered it off of there because it was only £25 (standard price in U.K for big games £35-40, sometimes get games for £30 depending on where you shop) so they are not over priced.

hmm well maybe i take some of that back

well... if HL2 isn't going to be released tomorrow... do you think the benchmark will be released??

Back