This warrants a new thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinRa

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Attention all members of HL2.net:

Noone gives a flying **** about your schedule between Tuesday, November 16th, and December 1st. You can stop making thread after thread about how you have half a day, taking off work, field trip, sharpening your dildo, whatever it is. Thank you. :)

I thought there was only 1 thread like that...? Lol, someone does have sand in their vagina..

And of course that is guinny, who else has the money (parents) for that kind of computer.

Funny that there was one thread (i made) talking about my school schedule, inviting others to do so and comment and soforth, and yet you think that it needs a new thread just to tell (me) this, why not just PM (me) or reply in the thread

Damn spammer

The one thing more pointless than those threads - a thread about those threads :hmph:

ideclarethistobeAWESOME.jpg

ShinRa said:
Attention all members of HL2.net:

Noone gives a flying **** about your schedule between Tuesday, November 16th, and December 1st. You can stop making thread after thread about how you have half a day, taking off work, field trip, sharpening your dildo, whatever it is. Thank you. :)

I agree with you. I do not understand why people post messages like "OMGZ I CANT PLAY HL2 BECAUSE I HAVE FINALS" or "HEY I HAVE THE DAY OFF SCHOOL!". Attention everyone: strangers on the internet do not care what your schedule is like. Stop posting such garbage.

This is a particularly awesome thread, thanks

guess what?
on tuesday, November 16th, im going to be sharpening my dildo!!

SaltyCrackers said:
I agree with you. I do not understand why people post messages like "OMGZ I CANT PLAY HL2 BECAUSE I HAVE FINALS".
haha heyyy
that ones mine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back