time to choose

G

I just beat half-life wich I havent done since I was like 12 and chose not to go into the portal at the imfamous TIME TO CHOOSE part it says he dies and you get warped into a room full of baddies pretty badass ending cept I think gordan could fist fight em :cheese:

think hl-2 could be where you survive that?? ha stupid idea but hey who knows

I beleive in the sequel he accepted g-mans offer... Cant remember though, but I think I've read it somewhere.

g-man is sooo I know more then you ever will-ish

what if the hl-2 gordon is a clone or a parellel demension gordan or somethin wierd like dat

yeah, I think he accepts the offer then years later he arrives at the city... ( could be wrong though )

oooh so in the time he was in zen maybe more time in the normal world elapsed then you would think hence the escape of the aliens has progressed and taken over almost

and the g-man makes an interesting comment about government equipment.... I think hes somehow beyond the government and you keep the suit so I guess gordon didnt shower yet alyx will probably puke after the shit hes walked through

This is official.

Half life 2 asssumes you accepted the gman's offer at the end of the first game.

Back