Titanic 2; Revenge of the iceberg; This time it's personal!

Haha. I love how people who posted the youtube comments seem to think this has anything to do with the 1997 film.

LOL! Titanic 2?! Gimme a break, another mindless survival story which? isnt even close Titanic ONE. Titanic is maybe one of the most romantic movies of all time and now they decide to make sequel which is just a piece of shit....

WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS.

this is guna be the worst film? ever

its just titanic the same character everything but modern and 2 at the bloody end!

hollywood has just failed

Do these people realise there has been at least thee films named Titanic and it is not a trademarked word? Of course they don't.

Wasn't this posted before anyway?

Even though it has nothing to do with Titanic (1997), it still looks pretty stupid. Has Hollywood run out of ideas already?

Wow, this is actually real? I thought it was a parody.

Even though it has nothing to do with Titanic (1997), it still looks pretty stupid. Has Hollywood run out of ideas already?
AHRAWSRJKASRBARAP@RASL:FKNSAF
It has nothing to do with Hollywood studios. It's a direct-to-dvd film making company called the Asylum who make cash-in films with names based on successful films, eg, Snakes on a Train and Transmorphers.

01:13, what is that guy trying to do?

Have you not heard of the headbutt to break glass of fire axe maneuver, Barnz?

AHRAWSRJKASRBARAP@RASL:FKNSAF
It has nothing to do with Hollywood studios. It's a direct-to-dvd film making company called the Asylum who make cash-in films with names based on successful films, eg, Snakes on a Train and Transmorphers.

Oh, because I was about to say...

This has been a religious experience for me.. to think we as human beings can live in a world where a movie like this, CAN be made.. it is a beautiful feeling.. it makes me feel anything can happen, truely anything.. if we put our mind to it, no matter how shit of an idea we have, we CAN make it happen!

Haha. I love how people who posted the youtube comments seem to think this has anything to do with the 1997 film.

Do these people realise there has been at least thee films named Titanic and it is not a trademarked word? Of course they don't.

Wasn't this posted before anyway?

Do these people even know that the ship actually existed?

Probably not.

I read the description as "1000th year anniversary" and instantly thought this was a joke about the Titanic episode on Doctor Who.

syncing.png

S.S. Titanic 2 would be a United States-registered ship.
If it were British, like the original, it would be H.M.S. Titanic II..

Not like it matters. This looks to be of SyFy channel quality at best...

Back