To hectic

Privateer

Reaction score
Sorry Hectic Glenn for posting this, but even with one of my kids pressing the weapon keys, the square shoot out is to hectic, I would say we've had
over 20 goes now, if there is a different way please tell.

edit.
I guess only I would know exactly, on the level, Anticitizen One ,the shoot out involving four airships
landing troops is to hectic for me.

Is it meant that we aren't supposed to be able to understand..the..post?

Oh my, right OK, what I think he is trying to say is that he is sorry for posting another help thread, but you are finding the nova prospekt courtyard fight against the gunships too hard? Is that the bit you mean? You cant kill them? Well you can search the forums for tips on how to do it by using the search feature.

Also, direct tips: the laser is where the rocket will go, you can make it move all over the place. Shoot it high and spin it around to confuse the gunship, try move it round the back of the ship. When you fire the rocket the gunship will try and shoot it down, so keep shooting to keep it occupied. Don't shoot and take cover, you need to aim using the laser.
- Also keep cover, behind the big blue box or behind the green rocket ammo crate, to avoid the shooting.

Or do you mean the Strider fight in the street? Or on top of the buildings with the bridge?

Oh my, right OK, what I think he is trying to say is that he is sorry for posting another help thread, but you are finding the nova prospekt courtyard fight against the gunships too hard? Is that the bit you mean? You cant kill them? Well you can search the forums for tips on how to do it by using the search feature.

Also, direct tips: the laser is where the rocket will go, you can make it move all over the place. Shoot it high and spin it around to confuse the gunship, try move it round the back of the ship. When you fire the rocket the gunship will try and shoot it down, so keep shooting to keep it occupied. Don't shoot and take cover, you need to aim using the laser.
- Also keep cover, behind the big blue box or behind the green rocket ammo crate, to avoid the shooting.

Or do you mean the Strider fight in the street? Or on top of the buildings with the bridge?
With the help of others we done that bit, thanks.

Back