Tool

AçкяØñ

Reaction score
Anyone else like them? and anyone have any knowledge if they still tour, if so, where? I've heard Ænema and i really liked it, but i can't seem to find them anywhere live.

Brilliant band, and after last weekend, one of my top bands to have seen live. So so so good. Stinkfist, Rosetta Stoned and Laturalus live were just... beautiful

EDIT: So yes, they do tour still. They've just left the UK after Download festival and 2 dates, and I believe they were doing dates in Europe before hand. I'm going to put easy bets on that any more gigs they have got lined up are going to be sold out, though.

I listen to them on a daily basis. Unlike many bands, their songs are usually very long (longest spanning 14 minutes, I believe) which, to me, is great. Most great songs are over way too quickly anyway.

They're very good. Plus, Maynard Keenan has a really great voice.

SearanoX said:
Tool are an excellent band, though horribly overrated, and their fans give them a really bad name. While I feel guilty about listening to them because of their massive popularity and the somewhat angsty tone of Ænema, I still think that for progressive hard rock, there isn't a better band out there today, which is why I own three of their albums.

Hahah exactly. :borg:

SearanoX said:
Tool are an excellent band, though horribly overrated, and their fans give them a really bad name. While I feel guilty about listening to them because of their massive popularity and the somewhat angsty tone of Ænema, I still think that for progressive hard rock, there isn't a better band out there today, which is why I own three of their albums.

Hahah, exactly. :borg:

Well I absolutley love Undertow and Aenima, never really listen to Lateralus (even though I've had in my collection since the day it was released) and I haven't bothered with 10k days (yet).

I don't like the new album...but I like tool the band. They remind me a lot of NIN

Back