Top 52 Most Irresistible Women

sHm0zY

Tank
Reaction score
I just finised watching that show on Spike TV. I don't agree of the #1 Irresistible Women Beyonce Knowles I just dont think shes that hot.. But #2 was Angelina Jolie and daymmm shes fine.

Anyone elce watch that show tonight? :thumbs:

sHm0zY said:
I just finised watching that show on Spike TV. I don't agree of the #1 Irresistible Women Beyonce Knowles I just dont think shes that hot.. But #2 was Angelina Jolie and daymmm shes fine.

Anyone elce watch that show tonight? :thumbs:

Ewwww, Beyonce, ewwwwww (making that ewww face and flaping my arms like a girl).

I don't think that any of the major hollywood start are beautiful, since all you have to do is meet them in public without their makeup and they look like everybody else. But if I had to choose one famous women that get's my motor going it would be (and I don't know her name ha ha) girl form Spiderman, what's her name (red haired only, I don't like her as a blond :) ).

Beyonce is better than Jolie. Angelina's lips are just way too big.

lazicsavo said:
Ewwww, Beyonce, ewwwwww (making that ewww face and flaping my arms like a girl).

I don't think that any of the major hollywood start are beautiful, since all you have to do is meet them in public without their makeup and they look like everybody else. But if I had to choose one famous women that get's my motor going it would be (and I don't know her name ha ha) girl form Spiderman, what's her name (red haired only, I don't like her as a blond :) ).

that's Kirsten Dunst, good choice :)

Have to agree, Angelina's lips are way TOO big to be pretty. I should know, I met her in person.

My choice would be either Liv Tyler or the big girl with red hair from "that 70's show".

keira knightley is probably my #1, shes the only celebrity that I'm like "wow" at.

Dunst is butt ugly in my opinion, Eva Mendez from "2 Fast 2 Furious" (undercover cop) . Now thats a babe!

B.Calhoun said:
Shes got a nice ass :naughty:

Now if for the rest of her TV and movie career she could just always turn her back to us, we would all be fine.

christina aguilera OR Britany Spears! wernt eaven on the list wtffff

they are damn fine..

Loshadka said:
Have to agree, Angelina's lips are way TOO big to be pretty. I should know, I met her in person.
Where'd you meet her? Can I meet her? I wanna meet her too! :(

Back