Transformers movie website

Please be good. Please be good. Please be good.

It appears that this "teaser" is going to be released exactly one year before the movie comes out. That's such a long time from now. Would they even have anything meaningful shot right now to tantilize us?

My hypometer won't start up until a month before release, by policy.

A True Canadian said:
Please be good. Please be good. Please be good.
QFT - I'd be into this, but I'm so apprehensive about them botching it.

K, looks like its being directed by Michael Bay (responsible for movies like Pearl Harbour, Bad Boys I&II, The Rock, Armageddon) so it'll probably be big and flashy with no substance. Its also starring the black dude from the green mile, John Voight (yay) and Bernie Mac (nay).

Here are some photos from filming.

Make of that what you will.

This is one movie that they CANNOT afford to **** up otherwise it will be the end of the world and I will be the bringer of destruction.

PLLLLEEEEEAAAASSEEE BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For everyones sake.

I'm probably gonna get flamed for saying this but here goes. I don't like transformers at all and I couldn't care less about a transformer movie, but since you all seem to like it I hope for your sakes the movie is going to be good.

gick said:
K, looks like its being directed by Michael Bay (responsible for movies like Pearl Harbour, Bad Boys I&II, The Rock, Armageddon) so it'll probably be big and flashy with no substance. Its also starring the black dude from the green mile, John Voight (yay) and Bernie Mac (nay).

Here are some photos from filming.

Make of that what you will.

Where is Optimus Prime? ;(

This movie had better rock our faces off or I will be pissed.

*looks at pics*

Ooh, Ospreys

I've always been a transformers fan. I had all the toys, watched the show, bought the animated movie, and have a few collectables. Call me a sad little robot man but they started a revolution. The original series was ausome up until abit past the movie with unicron, then came Transformers armada which is a f*ucking disgrace. They've turned it into a little kids comedy show. Its lost its seriousness. Bahh.

80's cartoons rocked.

Things I am hoping are in the movie:

- The voices are as close to the original cartoon as possible. After all thats what made the characters. Megatron, soundwave, optimus, starscream all had really distinctive voices which made them what they were.

- Certain characters aren't left out. The dinobots, The constructacons, the insectacons, soundwave, percepter.. I wouldn't mind even seeing astro train and omega supreme.

If anything they should just do a live action of the animated movie. That would be ausome.

Anywayz, I aint making the movie so I guess I will have to settle for people with alot more money than me. Damn. Wheres 50 million when I need it.

This is the only advice I have for the movie makers.
DONT F*UCK IT UP.

the_wolf27 said:
I've always been a transformers fan. I had all the toys, watched the show, bought the animated movie, and have a few collectables. Call me a sad little robot man but they started a revolution. The original series was ausome up until abit past the movie with unicron, then came Transformers armada which is a f*ucking disgrace. They've turned it into a little kids comedy show. Its lost its seriousness. Bahh.

80's cartoons rocked.

Things I am hoping are in the movie:

- The voices are as close to the original cartoon as possible. After all thats what made the characters. Megatron, soundwave, optimus, starscream all had really distinctive voices which made them what they were.

- Certain characters aren't left out. The dinobots, The constructacons, the insectacons, soundwave, percepter.. I wouldn't mind even seeing astro train and omega supreme.

If anything they should just do a live action of the animated movie. That would be ausome.

Anywayz, I aint making the movie so I guess I will have to settle for people with alot more money than me. Damn. Wheres 50 million when I need it.

This is the only advice I have for the movie makers.
DONT F*UCK IT UP.

You sad little robot man.

Adabiviak said:
QFT - I'd be into this, but I'm so apprehensive about them botching it.

if history tells us anything, it probably means they will end up butchering it ;(

Website looks pretty cool, but the pictures tell me it's going to be pretty cheesy.

This movie will be hard to make good. It's very easy to get something wrong and end up making some kind of power rangers movie with big moving robots.

Please be good!

gick said:
I dunno, but apparently that yellow Chevy is Bumblebee D:

Oh wtf.

Next thing you know Optimus Prime will have flames and other graphics running down the side of his trailer...

Those rat bastards had better not f*ck this one up.

I love Transformers[80's and the Canadian Beast War ones], but they are going to screw it up. Michael Bay is a hack.

It could be a good movie if they came up with semi-plausable storyline and maybe brought in some relevant issues like the demand for oil what with them being cars and all.

ChiChi said:
I love Transformers[80's and the Canadian Beast War ones], but they are going to screw it up. Michael Bay is a hack.

Dude how can you say that? Armaggedon? The Rock? Bad Boys 1 & 2? And I thought The island was pretty ausome. You have to admit he's done alright. But if he screws this one up I'll KICK HIS ASS. After I get past his million dollar security system, Armed guards and attack dogs.

the_wolf27 said:
Dude how can you say that? Armaggedon? The Rock? Bad Boys 1 & 2? And I thought The island was pretty ausome. You have to admit he's done alright. But if he screws this one up I'll KICK HIS ASS. After I get past his million dollar security system, Armed guards and attack dogs.

Don't forget the nets made of money.

Redneck said:
I'm probably gonna get flamed for saying this but here goes. I don't like transformers at all and I couldn't care less about a transformer movie, but since you all seem to like it I hope for your sakes the movie is going to be good.

Me too. I was a TMNT kid.

Back