Transparency glitch

staticprimer

Reaction score
Hey, I hope someone will be able to help me with this. I have been getting graphical glitches on transparent and partially transparent objects in multiple games. It is most prominent in things such as trees or glass. It's kind of difficult for me to describe so I took a couple of screenshots of it.

My drivers are up to date. Any idea if this is a driver issue, a settings issue, or anything like that?

Hey, I hope someone will be able to help me with this. I have been getting graphical glitches on transparent and partially transparent objects in multiple games. It is most prominent in things such as trees or glass. It's kind of difficult for me to describe so I took a couple of screenshots of it.

My drivers are up to date. Any idea if this is a driver issue, a settings issue, or anything like that?

not sure if this will help but, have you tried tweaking your transparency anti-a settings, and your anisotropic filtering settings?

what are your specs? also soulslicer that wont do a thing

I got the WoW one fixed, turned out I had multisampling on both in game and in the control panel, which was causing a conflict. Still have the Fallout 3 problem though.

My specs:
Intel C2D E6600
3GB Ram
Geforce GTX 260

Back