Tribes: Vengeance Gold!

maximus0402

Reaction score
Tribes: Vengeance Gone Gold! 12:00 pm - Robert 'Apache' Howarth - games: action (2 comments)
VU Games sends word that Irrational Games' Tribes: Vengeance has gone gold!:
Vivendi Universal Games announced today that their upcoming PC first-person action game Tribes: Vengeance has gone gold and will ship to retail stores in the United States on October 5th. A multiplayer demo for the game will be made available online before the game is released.
A single-player trial version for Tribes: Vengeance and more information about the game can be found at the official website: http://www.tribesvengeance.com.

In Tribes: Vengeance gamers become immersed in a roiling galactic thriller. Throughout the game, the player catches glimpses of myriad interrelated stories that unfold behind-the-scenes and is given the opportunity to experience the full scope of the single-player story through multiple viewpoints and characters. Utilizing the all-new Vengeance Engine powered by Unreal technology, the world is brought to life with characters that have facial expressions and fully-realized personalities, vehicles that kick up dust as they pass by, and weapons that display spectacular effects. Tribes: Vengeance will also build upon the Tribes series' legendary online multiplayer action by continuing to focus on team-oriented goals and fluid movement. Particular focus is being given to making Tribes: Vengeance easily accessible to the video game modification (MOD) community. Irrational Games and VU Games have worked together to ensure that Tribes: Vengeance's game modification tools are easily accessible and robust.

maximus0402 said:
I do have good news from vivendi, but wrong game :(

Tribes: Vengeance Gone Gold! 12:00 pm - Robert 'Apache' Howarth - games: action (2 comments)
VU Games sends word that Irrational Games' Tribes: Vengeance has gone gold!:
Vivendi Universal Games announced today that their upcoming PC first-person action game Tribes: Vengeance has gone gold and will ship to retail stores in the United States on October 5th. A multiplayer demo for the game will be made available online before the game is released.
A single-player trial version for Tribes: Vengeance and more information about the game can be found at the official website: http://www.tribesvengeance.com.

In Tribes: Vengeance gamers become immersed in a roiling galactic thriller. Throughout the game, the player catches glimpses of myriad interrelated stories that unfold behind-the-scenes and is given the opportunity to experience the full scope of the single-player story through multiple viewpoints and characters. Utilizing the all-new Vengeance Engine powered by Unreal technology, the world is brought to life with characters that have facial expressions and fully-realized personalities, vehicles that kick up dust as they pass by, and weapons that display spectacular effects. Tribes: Vengeance will also build upon the Tribes series' legendary online multiplayer action by continuing to focus on team-oriented goals and fluid movement. Particular focus is being given to making Tribes: Vengeance easily accessible to the video game modification (MOD) community. Irrational Games and VU Games have worked together to ensure that Tribes: Vengeance's game modification tools are easily accessible and robust.
You just made this into a T: V thread. Moved to General Gaming.

yay...!

Looks a bit too much like UT for my liking. I dont even like UT!

Wow, they managed to make the multiplayer not suck that fast, eh?

From what I've played in the Beta, T:V sucks much ass. I have cancelled my preorder.

T:V looks like a good game, but not very tribes-ish at all. Ill buy it on the off chance someone makes a T2 mod fot it :p

Its very tribesish, more tribes 1 then 2. So yay, tribes 2 sucked compaired to 1 anyways.

Finally it went gold!SP should be interesting because it would help fill in some of the gaps between the creation of the Phoenix/Blood Eagle tribes and Tribes 1.

The beta made me dislike this game.

I mean, it was fun for a while... Then it got boring. I prefer Ut2k4 as my MP game for the moment instead of this.

This might be a little off topic, but this is the timeline that explains the whole earthsiege/starsiege/tribes universe....

Timeline

Note:Click the links for the bigger stories....Also this is not for people with A.D.D., but it is a very interesting read. ;)

Awersome...although it may get caught in the rush in the next few months, I'm sure I'll be getting it eventually.

Back