Tropico Reloaded Now on Steam

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
<div align="center"></div>

[br]Calling all dictators out there, it's your chance to rule an island in the Caribbean and become "El Presidente".[br]

PopTop's Tropico games is now available on Steam in one package called "Tropico Reloaded". This package includes: Tropico, Tropico ? Paradise Island and Tropico 2 ? Pirate Cove.

TROPICO RELOADED is the ultimate game compilation for hobby-dictators and those dreaming of their own Caribbean island. Tropico combines real-time strategy and simulation elements with a healthy dose of political intrigue and Caribbean flair to create a unique and critically acclaimed game experience.

Click here, El Presidente.

By the way, it doesn't support Widescreen resolutions!

These games are fantastic, although the original Tropica + expansion is better than #2.

Now that I have realised how the trade works in the game, I am having a fun time. I haven't had to rig the elections yet; the people love me. I have just made my tobacco factory fully upgraded and exporting by the crate-fulls.

I honestly can't wait till the 3rd game comes along, looks like it borrows a lot from the first game, just glad that roads and vehicles are an added infrastructure

I used to have this newsfeed on my RSS list, but took it off today.

Why does every game that gets put on Steam have to have its own HL2.net posting? What are you - an extension of Doug Lombardi's world domination plans or something?

Jesus - at least give us the option to filter out the fanboism on RSS.

Back