trouble with steamcs

genocide604

Reaction score
I Dl'd steam last nite just before 12 and installed it fine with the cd key an everything.. but when i went to play cs1.6 today i update the server list and it sais "no games matching your filter settings"... i have nothing checked in my Filter settings.. so either no servers are up and NO one is playing.. or something is wrong.

Anyone give me a hand here?

Not enough of us even have steam working to help you out. :) Of course, there is an entire forum devoted to steam, where you might find people that are more specifically thinking about and answering steam questions.

That's weird... I just saw lots of servers on the server browser outside of CS. Then, I went into CS and only 3 showed up on the server browser. Now, the same amount of servers show up in the server browser outside of CS.

It went from hundreds of servers down to 3... something happened, I'm just not sure what.

Genocide, try hitting the 'Servers' button on the main Steam window and launch from there. That fixed the in-game browser for me too.

WRONG FORUM WRONG FORUM WRONG FORUM WRONG FORUM WRONG FORUM WRONG FORUM WRONG FORUM WRONG FORUM WRONG FORUM WRONG FORUM WRONG FORUM *killself*

Back