U.S. teen arrested as cartel hitman

FrostedxB

Tank
Reaction score
Soldiers in Mexico have captured a 14-year-old U.S. citizen suspected of being a drug gang hitman as he attempted to travel to the United States.

The Mexican daily newspaper La Razon said in November that "El Ponchis" was paid $3,000 for each murder he committed.

"When we don't find the rivals, we kill innocent people, maybe a construction worker or a taxi driver," the youth is heard saying.

"El Ponchis" made headlines last month as reports of his grisly murders, including beheadings, surfaced. He acknowledged having killed at least seven people under the influence of drugs provided by a cartel leader, according to an army statement.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40490661/ns/world_news-americas/?gt1=43001

Better then sitting in playing halo i guess.

Wait a minute.

10094913.png

GODDAMNIT, WILLIE.

Wow I actually thought that was Willie before I clicked the link. Like, some Halloween cosplay shit idk.

Not shocking at all. if this were a girl, then it'd be shocking

So how many people did you behead before your 15th birthday, Warped?

A true assassin wouldn't speak of it to begin with.

3 grand ain't bad....nobody would suspect a young teenager of being a mortal threat, so there isn't much sneaking in to be done...seems like very little required to spend to do the job...new clothing and weapons, I guess...

the kid is payed in video games and or systems. every hit is a new release and a beheading is equal to a game system

At this point I think we can take it as implied that every one of your posts will begin with "your gay" and end with some reference to Vegeta's genitals okay :)

You have it all wrong, Fatbad. I am only trying to bring justice to the streets of hl2.net. Until Vegeta has been vanquished this site is in serious danger. You have been warned.

Back