Ubisoft Sale Week - Weekend Deal & FC2 Sale Extended

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
Ubisoft have jumped on the sales bandwagon and each day this week, 1 Ubisoft game will be available for a special discounted price for just 24 hours. Publisher page. I will update this post throughout the week:Great final deal there, with a massive saving for 4 games. Also, notice the Far Cry 2 sale has been extended through the weekend too!

Hoping World in Conflict Complete will be part of the sale eventually.

Assassin's Creed for 10 bucks? ****. yes.

Never thought I'd like Ass's Creed...maybe I'll pick it up now and give it a shot.

If you don't already have Assassin's Creed you should buy it.

Oh hell yes on AC being 50% off, wish they did that in stores too.

AC was awesome, and i dont care about how repetitive it got. Some of those game's moments will go with me to the grave, like climbing the cathedral or kneeing a guy in the face and slicing his throat open in a dagger fight. God some of those death sequences were BRUTALLY cool.

Hmm I wonder what else they'll have for sale and what the weekend deal's gonna be. I'm kinda low on cash atm, but 15e for Assassin's Creed is tempting. Then again, I'm not sure if I wanna save my cash for other stuff they might have! I'm hoping for Prince of Persia myself. I hear it's not that great gameplaywise, but the art style totally gets me every time I see pics/video of POP. At -50%, I'd definitely buy it.

I love all these deals they do.. im actually encouraged to buy games now. AC is not worth the 50-60 bux it was when it came out. Lets just say i tried a full length "demo" at one point and was not impressed and had disposed of it.. but for 10 bux I might give it another go..

I want to see more awesome deals.. 10 bux is a little cheap for most games but so long as they keep the sales at 35$ im good.. spending 45$+ on games is just crazy.

If PoP is half price pick it up, that game was a beautiful experience. Like literally beautiful, the cell-shading made it one of the best looking games ever imo.

Fights were laughably easy and repetitive, but it was all about the platforming...which held your hand way too much, you couldnt die so you did crazy things not caring about whether or not you made it.

although i didn't like AC, I'm hoping the rest of the week will be nice. i'm on vacation now and more games would be cool

Already bought Assassins Creed on the PS3 but very much looking forward to seeing the other games they got in store for us. Can tell me wallet is going to suffer a lot this week hehe :p.

So Assassins is back to normal price? Damn shame, I loved the hell out of thae gameplay of that one and most likely would've picked it up if I'd known.

OK. Two games offered, two games bought. My wallet loves me. And I'm supposed to be writing a goddamn thesis too... brilliant.

Oh well, they say POP is quite short!

Don't know anything about PoP.. Worth it???

Don't know anything about PoP.. Worth it???

Crap, sorry I was late. I bought it and I'm liking it so far. *REALLY* beautiful, but seems to be quite easy and might get repetative. Gotta say though that just the beautiful vistas have been worth it now that it was -50%.

"Luckily" the next game was Brothers in Arms, which I'm not interested in at all. I'm running out of money and out of time and I'm hoping there will be nothing else worth picking for me on Thursday/weekend either. :D

I rented Hell's Highway and I didn't really like it

Bought Hells Highway for $25 retail. Very first impression when I launched was I was playing CoD2 again. I can't see why everyone raved on about these graphics being great.. Compared to say Cod:WoW it's got nothing. For $25 might as well keep it thou considering normal price is like $80 D:

Far Cry 2 today (Thursday). Getting a new computer in the next couple days, so I think I'll pick it up for eye candy.

Far Cry 2 is awesome, like Assassin's Creed was, if you played it for like an hour and then stopped. Its not the kind of shooter you can just plough through non-stop, too much driving around and fighting off respawned guard posts...grrr.

Nice and original in areas though. Can be great fun, and seriously tense fights when you know your gun is about to fall apart in your hands.

I'd really like to pick up FC2 at this price, but I won't since it has SecuROM activation limit failware.

Well worth it at that price, I'm sure they'll eventually remove that activation limit garbage.

I'd really like to pick up FC2 at this price, but I won't since it has SecuROM activation limit failware.

That really shouldn't thwart you from getting the game. That price is excellent. I never really notice the SecuROM--if you follow the activation and uninstallation properly don't you get your install #'s back?

AC was awesome, and i dont care about how repetitive it got. Some of those game's moments will go with me to the grave, like climbing the cathedral or kneeing a guy in the face and slicing his throat open in a dagger fight. God some of those death sequences were BRUTALLY cool.

Don't forget pushing a Templar off of that Cathedral. I did that, while in the gray zone.

<3

So friday is considered weekend? Lame, I want two more discounts!

I love the multiplayer on FC2, I would recommend it only for the multiplayer.

Nice deal today (Friday + weekend). 4-pack of oldish but overall good games: Beyond Good & Evil, Dark Messiah, Far Cry, and IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946. $9.99

Nice deal today (Friday + weekend). 4-pack of oldish but overall good games: Beyond Good & Evil, Dark Messiah, Far Cry, and IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946. $9.99

Now this is a deal I can get behind. I've always wanted to play BG&E and Dark Messiah, but never got around to purchasing either. IL-2 might be fun, but I haven't played a combat flight sim since Jane's Fighters Anthology (RIP Jane's games division). I'm sure Far Cry will be fun as well.

I used to own Far Cry and it was a great game, i have Beyond Good and Evil on the PS2 and it was great, and i'm a sucker for flight sims. Also i liked the demo to Dark Messiah and it looks like $2.50 a game ain't bad at all!

Bought. Was thinking I was going to pick up Far Cry if they brought a deal out for it. Much better deal then I expected!

How is the multiplayer?

The multiplayer is actually alot of fun. But the overpowered AS550 (or something like that) makes you hate sniping. Plus the lame matchmaking system kicks you out of ever ranked match but you can rejoin one in under a minute. Plus with the editor you can create fun maps.

Where did you see this? Its not posted on Steam yet.

Back