Ultimate Half-Life 2 Picture Collection

Reaction score
I've collected all the screenshots from Half-Life 2 ever been released and put them in one simple, but nice collection. I excluded screenshots from the BINK-videos, photographs from visits to VALVe (but I included photographs of concept art), and ASCII Art. If you have a screenshot which is not in this list or a better resolution of the pic, please post it in this thread. I've seen some higher resolution versions of some of the shots, but they looked ugly, like the "jumping zombie"-shot. I've seen it in a resolution around 5000, but that looked just awful.

Link

Enjoy!

I'm sure I had more than that, before shift+deleted my hl2 folder. But maybe not - good job anyway!

Burning Fish said:
I've collected all the screenshots from Half-Life 2 ever been released and put them in one simple, but nice collection. I excluded screenshots from the BINK-videos, photographs from visits to VALVe (but I included photographs of concept art), and ASCII Art. If you have a screenshot which is not in this list or a better resolution of the pic, please post it in this thread. I've seen some higher resolution versions of some of the shots, but they looked ugly, like the "jumping zombie"-shot. I've seen it in a resolution around 5000, but that looked just awful.

Link

Enjoy!

YOU THE SHIZNIT.

tokin said:
YOU THE SHIZNIT.

Tru dat brotha. Tru dat.

Hey where are the latest screens that are on the frontpage news right now?

Although I've seen them all, its a good job on rounding them all up in one. Site in favourites now.

Nice one mate.

/me pokes Munrowrowrowyourboat

P.S it was your XMP trailer that got me into XMP ;o

Très bon Travaille, on te remercie, continue comme-ca.

ComradeBadger said:
P.S it was your XMP trailer that got me into XMP ;o

Whoa, cool :p Glad you enjoyed the trailer :p
And remember, if there's any screenshot you miss, post it. Cheers!

Nice, caught a few new ones - and one is my desktop now! :D

I *think* there is one concept art where Gordon is being throttled by one of the ceiling-hanging barnacles. Don't know where it is, though .....

good job man
but it would be better if you included some links to all the videos so newbies can find all the hl2 media in one place ;)

Dude, awesome job! I love it, thank you so much. :afro:

you should keep updatin it wen eva u can. I jus hate it wen ppl make a gr8 site and then forget about it a week later

Great job BF! :thumbs:

*bookmarks*

http://members.home.nl/roelvdeerden/HL2 Shots/Zombies 01.jpg

Ah I remember seeing that for the first time (april 2003) and thinking 'thank god they've kept the headcrabs in HL2!'

Also something funny to note is that this picture was the first ever picture of HL2 to be seen (it was a vague magazine scan) and it was from a map without any textures besides the standard orange testtexture :D
It was also thought for a short while at least that you would fight side by side with the 'marines' this time, funny how things go eh? :)

Cheers Burning Fish.
There were a handful there I hadn't seen before!

Neo_Kuja said:
I *think* there is one concept art where Gordon is being throttled by one of the ceiling-hanging barnacles. Don't know where it is, though .....
I thought it was an exclusive to PC Gamer but I'm not sure.

I sure will keep the site updated if there are new pictures released. Hm, I might add videos too sometimes. When I do, I'll let you guys know!

Jadewolf5675 said:
I thought it was an exclusive to PC Gamer but I'm not sure.

I've seen it on a dutch magazine here too. I'll see if I can get it somewhere.

BUT, I've added the videos too now. Check it out

[EDIT]
Barnacle pic added to Art/Concept Art

Burning Fish said:

Link

Enjoy!
Ah cool Burning Fish, als je het niet erg vind post ik de link even op halflife-2.nl, ok?

I can speak Dutch to him, because he's Dutch :p

cool, thanks dude, i think there was about 4 screenies i never saw, plus all the concept art, i never saw any of those

Very good job there, Burning Fish. :D

(lol @ nolucks' signature :p )

Xrenity said:
Ah cool Burning Fish, als je het niet erg vind post ik de link even op halflife-2.nl, ok?

I can speak Dutch to him, because he's Dutch :p

Cool, dank u :) Lang leve de dutchies! :p

Back