Ultimate HL2 NIGHTMARE!!

KnifeKnight

Reaction score
I just had my worst nightmare come true!
i have been having trouble getting my burner to work properly over the last few months (it will burn upto 2.5G then shit itself). So i called DELL tech support to see if they could help me fix the problem. they gave me a list of things i should do, after about 3 hours on the phone to thier Indian call center my comp had gone from running very nicely but not burning DVDs to CRASHING EVERY TIME I LOAD!! ( THANKS DELL!! )

i then had to do a system restore, my comp now runs slower than an egg and spoon race in an old folks home. i would back up all my files and do a reformat but I STILL CANT BURN!!!

all this on the eve of the game i bought the bloody comp for!!
i seriously doubt i will get it in shape before tommorow, oh woe is me...

any suggestions guys?

Too many of these threads aren't going into the Hardware/Software section, STOP IT.

Asus, I know you see them, move em'! :D

Create a new partition copy hl2 files do that ,format original partition

I am the Hardware mod, not general forums or wherever else they come from. No power there. hehe

Asus said:
I am the Hardware mod, not general forums or wherever else they come from. No power there. hehe

Asus for King of the Wor...wait...Asus for SuperMod!

Lol, just use the disc they gave you, boot from cd and wack that pos out. My friend's dell got owned from all types of shit, he called dell, and it still ran like I ass, I installed it, runs like a dream. It isn't rocket science either, I am sure you can reinstall XP on your pc ;)

Back