**ULTIMATE LAN!!!** dont you want to trash it?

Sui

Tank
Reaction score
proof it was me: (s42 = suicide42)

unfortunately when i pressed escape to invite freinds to join and look at it, the game crashed to desktop! you can imagine how angry i was. thank god for the screenshot button.

Hahaha... Nice one :thumbs:

I would seriously love just to get the rocket launcher on that hunka junk!!! :E

bahaha, you're insane!

Attachments

• sheephair2.jpg
    sheephair2.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 318
Alientank said:
Good lord get some AA going on in there.

You do know that not everyone has amazing specs that can run at top settings and maintain a decent fps right?

I cant believe your already bored with the game to that extent.

thanks, im a very sad person :D

and d(-_-)b, what makes you think im bored of it ;) next comes source SDK.... e.g. make a house out of explosive barrels

SimonomiS said:
You do know that not everyone has amazing specs that can run at top settings and maintain a decent fps right?

agreed

when they say things like "OMG that screen dont hav AA OMG thats horrible OMG thats screen is worst that see my parents dead" is ubber anoying
looks like a religion

btw suicide42 thats looks funny in some way

<RJMC> said:
agreed

when they say things like "OMG that screen dont hav AA OMG thats horrible OMG thats screen is worst that see my parents dead" is ubber anoying
looks like a religion
Well, it could be argued that since you're just taking screenshots you can pump the detail up as far as it all goes because your FPS don't matter... that said, I agree 100% with you. Some people get far too hung up on the fact that they can see Jaggies.

Back