umm...WTF?

L337_Assasain

Reaction score
I preordered HL2, the gold version, and now it's telling me i have Counter Strike Condition zero, when i go to browze games, instead of saying purchase CZ, it says play, and it's also on my games list. I can go into the main menu, but when i click onto a level it starts loading, then stops...WTF is going on?

It sounds like you just got CZ today. If so, you probably haven't downloaded the whole thing. Weird stuff happens if you try to play the game when it's not fully downloaded. Make sure you have 100% of the game before trying to play it.

You get condition zero with the silver or gold packages, as well as any other games in the games list.

Check the loading status of condition zero. Make sure its 100% loaded.

[edit]bah ^^ owned

Gold and Silver versions come with the complete steam back catalogue, and you probbally just need to download it.

CZ is in the back catalog.

<rant>bah i paid money for cz.... now i pay $10 and get hl:s, dod:s, AND cz. bastards...</rant>

i love this, i'm glad i never bought cz now, i get it included with the rest, so happy

How incredibly ironic it is that some people bought cz to play cs:s...

Man I would be pissed (i preloaded cz)...

How do i check if i have it FULLY downloaded, because when i click on the game it just sends me to the main menu

correct me if I'm wrong, but right click on the game in the games list, and properties

I did, it says 89% complete, and that i need to update, i hope that fixes the problem

Exit out of the game, go to the Play Games section of Steam, right click on Condition Zero (or any other game you wanna check the status on) and select properties.

You could also right click the system tray icon and select monitor but at times it isn't as sensitive as the play games properties.

L337_Assasain said:
you do? it doesn't say you get CZ with the gold or silver packages....

ALL GAMES ON STEAM... thanks for paying attention and creating yet another useless thread.

**closed** lol....you get the back catalogue, as Edge said, just download it until its ready.

this reminds me of a well know Dutch??? beer advert (Grolsch)

"Shhhhhtop, its not ready yet!!"

Edge said:
ALL GAMES ON STEAM... thanks for paying attention and creating yet another useless thread.
You can delete this thread mods...srry for the useless thread :(
BTW: ANOTHER GAME THAT COMES WITH THE GOLD SET :bounce: :bounce:

Back