Union - A HL2: EP2 short SP map

Loke

Tank
Reaction score
"The last thing I remember was our train being stopped in the woods. OVERWATCH told me I was needed for questioning, so they locked me in one of those cold pods and stuck me on the next train to NOVA PROSPEKT. I can still see my WIFE watching me drift away. Now, here I am… Only things are not how I expected them to be. How long have I been unconscious? A few days? A WEEK? Something has gone HORRIBLY WRONG..."

UNION is set in the aftermath of Freeman's blow at Nova Prospekt. ANTLIONS have broken in and run amok, the Combine forces lay decimated, but an unlikely alliance is forged between a lone surviving PRISONER and an escaped VORTIGAUNT. If they are to break free they will have to rely on one another for help.

med-union-01.jpg

med-union-02.jpg

med-union-03.jpg

Mirror - 17MB

More.

Getting a lot of positive feedback, which I'd say definitely doesn't surprise me. It's short but very sweet, give it a shot. Half-Life 2: Episode Two is also required.

Nova Prospekt looks surprisingly intact for something which was blown up with a large portal...

But there do seem to be some very good reviews. I'll consider downloading it.

There are so many Nova Prospekt themed maps/mods out there. This one looks nice though.

Back