Upcoming Films

Reaction score
Due to the recent release of trailers, instead of making one thread for each one, I decided to just make this thread. If you know of any other movies that look interesting, do post their trailers.

The Fountain-Posted this in the other thread, details a man's journey through time to save the one he loves.
Renaissance-I believe Stern posted this awhile before. Takes place in future Paris with a government agent (voiced by Daniel Craig) tracking a woman. A stylish, animated film in black and white.
The Science of Sleep-By the director of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, another surreal romantic fantasy about a man whose imagination invades his reality.
The Prestige-Mysterious story of two magicians whose intense rivalry leads them on a life-long battle for supremacy full of obsession, deceit and jealousy with dangerous and deadly consequences. Directed by Christopher Nolan.
The Illusionist-Edward Norton plays an illusionist who becomes embroiled in the politics of the times.
Running with Scissors-A confused mother sends her son to live with her eccentric shrink's family. Guess whose in it joule ;).
Crank-Jason Statham is infected with...some kind of thing and has to keep his adrenaline up so he doesn't die.
American Hardcore-Documentary of early 1980s hardcore punk.
Children of Men-Envisages a world one generation from now that has fallen into anarchy on the heels of an infertility defect in the population. The world’s youngest citizen has just died at 18, and humankind is facing the likelihood of its own extinction.

DeusExMachina said:
Running with Scissors-A confused mother sends her son to live with her eccentric shrink's family. Guess whose in it joule ;).
I dunno. Who? :cheese:

The Lake House - A lonely doctor and a frustrated architect begin exchanging love letters only to discover they are living two years apart.

Charlotte's Web - Live-action and CGI remake of the classic animated movie that follows a spider named Charlotte, who saves the life of Wilbur, a pig friend of hers, by weaving words in her web. Simultaneously, the plot tells the story of a young girl's entry into adolescence.

This Film Is Not Yet Rated - A documentary from Academy Award-nominated director Kirby Dick and producer Eddie Schmidt - a breakthrough investigation into the MPAA film ratings system and its profound effect on American culture.

I really, really, really want to see This Film is Not Yet Rated. I think it's cutely ironic too how the MPAA gave it the dreaded NC-17 rating.

I'll see that movie just cause Imogen Heap has a song in it.

..And it looks like a good movie, and stuff...

I heard at rottentomatoes that they are possibly going to make "Escape from Earth", in the same series as "Escape from New York" and "Escape from L.A." starring kurt russel....tis glorious

Great list. I look forward to pretty much all of those movies except for the punk documentary and the one about Jason Statham walking around and killing stuff.

Wow these are all awesome...at least the trailers have fooled me into thinking so, heh.
The Fountain and The Prestige are pretty cool looking, and Renaissance, wow.

Man, these look great. Now alls I need is someone to watch em with :D

Fast Food Nation

A dramatic feature based on material from the incendiary book Fast Food Nation, a no-holds-barred exploration of the fast food industry that ultimately revealed the dark side of the “All American Meal.”

Clint Eastwood's two new upcoming movies about the battle of Iwo Jima. The first one, Flags of Our Fathers (I recommend you read the book) and Letters from Iwo Jima (Previously titled Red Sun, Black Sand) a movie depicting the Japanese fighters' perspective on Iwo Jima. Looks really good.

No US trailers available yet, but the japanese trailer (which contains scenes from both movies) can be found here

I heard at rottentomatoes that they are possibly going to make "Escape from Earth", in the same series as "Escape from New York" and "Escape from L.A." starring kurt russel....tis glorious

Isnt Kurt Russel dead yet? But Snake shall never die!!!

Back