Update

Empty_Clip???

Reaction score
ignore.

ignore this sorry guys.

edit : ffs, i thought there was an update and there wasnt so i said ignore this sorry. and u just have to unload a big warm crapmachine all over me.

CURSE YOU! Because of this thread I won't be able to sleep for 3 days you bastard. 3 whole damn days. You know what your problem is? You like to tease people who are curious and then you never actually give them what you have. Do you have a girlfriend? I don't think so, because you teased her so much that she slapped you and ran all the way back. You sick person. I CAN'T STAND people like you, who have nothing to do all day but piss people like me off (which I know is plenty). So BACK OFF! GET OUT! LEAVE! I never want to see your sorry face again you sticking pile of crap. I'm tired of this idiocy. Literally, I won't be able to sleep for 3 WHOLE days! Someone tell this guy he needs a brain!

EDIT: Oh, and you need need to learn some manners you craphole.
Sheesh.

joke <---

I need evaluation......and dinner....and by dinner I dont mean gnome heads.

Gnome Heads?!

You know, you done did it.

WaterMelon34 said:
CURSE YOU! Because of this thread I won't be able to sleep for 3 days you bastard. 3 whole damn days. You know what your problem is? You like to tease people who are curious and then you never actually give them what you have. Do you have a girlfriend? I don't think so, because you teased her so much that she slapped you and ran all the way back. You sick person. I CAN'T STAND people like you, who have nothing to do all day but piss people like me off (which I know is plenty). So BACK OFF! GET OUT! LEAVE! I never want to see your sorry face again you sticking pile of crap. I'm tired of this idiocy. Literally, I won't be able to sleep for 3 WHOLE days! Someone tell this guy he needs a brain!

EDIT: Oh, and you need need to learn some manners you craphole.
Sheesh.

joke <---

That was beautiful. :thumbs:

But the sad thing is..I'm gonna be wondering what he posted originaly for the next 3 weeks.

Man those second 2 post are worse spam than the first. lol

Back