US blackout satellite photo's...

Wow. Thats quite cool seeing that. Its a shame there isnt one for just after the blackout. Or jsut as it was happening something like that.

Its quite scary to think about that the amount of people without. It would be like most of my country being out of power. The area that lost it would be like western europe being without power.

I cant imagine what it would have been like for the people of NYC. Im used to it bieng pitch black most of the time here in the very outskirts of sheffield UK, but i remember a quotefrom the dailt mail from a guy who said 'Thats the first time ive ever seen stars whilst in NYC'!

It makes you think that if the entire worlds electricity supply was switched of permanently that the whole planet would descend in to utter anarchy.

Maybe for a short while. But it would end up being like pre electricity times. Only, we would end up developing other means of...living without electricity. Like, we would have advanced steam engines going around and stuff like that.

....i bet the power usage of the area's that lost power....was more than every 3rd world country combined......

is your dad working in NASA ?? jk...... lol

yesterday was so fcuking hot i lay in my bed listening to gunshots outsite... :x

Back