Uwe Boll: 5, Game journalists: 0

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
you suck lowtax (just thought I'd throw that in for kicks)

shacknews said:
This past weekend, Boll's fights with Something Awful's Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka, Rue Morgue's Chris Alexander, Ain't it Cool News' Jeff Sneider, and 17-year-old critic and kickboxer Chance Minter took place in Vancouver. A bout with Cinecutre's Carlos Palencia Jimenez-Arguello was held earlier this month. Boll won every match

Something Awful's Rich Lowtax said:
Addressing the crowd before the event, Lowtax stated, "You are harboring a terrorist. You are all guilty.

you suck lowtax ..take your beating like a man

shacknews said:
Alexander successfully managed to surprise Boll with fake blood that he projected out of his mouth during the match. "I spat it out. I freaked him out exactly like I wanted to do, it was poetry," Alexander explained. "It was my Jedi mind trick to try and disorient him." According to Sneider, Boll assured the journalists that the fights were only publicity stunts, but the director's performance during the matches went beyond PR. "I think he's a jerk," said Sneider. "This might be PR but I don't want to keep getting punched in the head." Lowtax echoed these sentiments in a forum post made on Something Awful, and added that Sneider was hurt to the point that he required an oxygen mask and EMT supervision

NERDS!!! did they really believe it was a publicity stunt? did they read what they wrote about Boll? Come on anyone with half a brain would be pissed at being publically rediculed (the irony escapes them it seems)

in the end this proves 2 things

1. internet journalists arent exactly mental giants

2. Uwe Boll is a small petty man

oh well Boll beating on geeky internet guys doesnt make his sucky movies any better

Could you have him Stern? Bare-knuckle, no shirts affair? :O

I'm no boxer ...ankle biter/kick in the balls and run/eye gouge yes, boxer no

:LOL: I doubt anyone here would hold a grudge if you gave a quick boot to the scrotum and legged it.

Well Uwe Boll did say to the journalists that it was all a big PR stunt and he wouldn't really hit them seriously. Of course hes a liar and proceeded to get training and beat the shit out of all the journalists that had no idea what they were getting themselves into.

What you got against lowtax? I like his humor. I'm sure he went there simply because he knew absurdity would follow.

I like SA. Sure they're a little on the arrogant side. But at least they don't take themselves seriously and try different things - playing with the internet - all the time. I like. The boxin match was funny, although painfull to watch.

What you got against lowtax?

nothing, I just like the sound of "You suck lowtax" ..although he did whine a bit but I really dont hold any ill will towards him

I like his humor. I'm sure he went there simply because he knew absurdity would follow.

I like SA. Sure they're a little on the arrogant side. But at least they don't take themselves seriously and try different things - playing with the internet - all the time. I like. The boxin match was funny, although painfull to watch.

ya but he really set himself up for an embarrassing fall leading up to the fight ..he should have at least attempted to do some training

btw here's Lowtax on Shacknews defending himself:

shacknews reader: "What was he saying to you when you were down in the corner, rite around the 2min mark in the video?"

lowtax:

"Who knows, you can't understand anything anybody says when they have a mouthpiece in, and you can't understand anything Uwe Boll says even when he doesn't have a mouthpiece in. I never heard him even try to say anything, but this is what I did say (attempted to say) to him during the match:

"Hey, stopping hitting me!"

"When are you going to stop hitting me?"

"Okay, no more hitting me, I am done."

:LOL:

http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?id=12936828

I don't think the game journalists actually took it seriously, i think they all thought, and from what they're saying, were all told that it was just goingto be a bit of fun...either way, they got to stay in a fancy hotel and had a nice trip to Vancouver free of charge. But it takes really gets for anyone to get in the ring and taking punches, so they're better than a lot of people on here. But due to this, my opinion for Lowtax and everyone else just went up and for Uwe Boll went straight through the floor, what a sad pathetic man he is.

Anyway, if i had gone in there with no training and realised just before the fight that it was supposed to be a very serious boxing match, i would of gone down with the first hit and then just laid there until the ref counted 10, jumped up, talk a bow and walked out to see Vancouver with Mr Boll's money he so graciously gave me lol.

Once he realized what was happening he should have done something along the lines of exaggeratedly throwing himself into the ropes and collapsing when he got hit. Or, I dunno, hit him back.

Once he realized what was happening he should have done something along the lines of exaggeratedly throwing himself into the ropes and collapsing when he got hit. Or, I dunno, hit him back.

It's not that easy to think straight when you've been punched in the face for the first time.

Lowtax did do that. (the exaggeration part)

I really want to fight Uwe Boll, he doesn't fight big people, only small nerds with no training.

Lowtax has never actually reviewed his movies, I think. He just went so that the whole operation would go ahead, because without one more guy Uwe Boll wouldn't have done it.

And now the whole things being touted as "Uwe Boll vs. Lowtax". Weird.

WTF IS ALL THIS ABOUT EW BOWL BOXING?

I've seen two threads about this go by, WTF IS IT ABOUT??????

They wrote a bad review about his movies. He then challenged the worst critics to a boxing match.

I personally thought that Lowtax prancing about the ring (And his mock celebration when he got Uwe in the stomach) to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen......

I just don't appreciate "These guy's don't like my movies so I'll beat them up."

They wrote a bad review about his movies. He then challenged the worst critics to a boxing match.

But, as I've pointed out before... Lowtax hasn't actually reviewed any of his movies. :D

I might be 5'1, but I have one big arm and one big hand! I could clobber him!

I think the 5 journalists should've taken a hit of pcp each before the fight, that may have shifted the balance slightly :LOL:

Back