Uwe Boll challenges Michael Bay to a boxing match

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Director Uwe Boll has challenged fellow Director Michael Bay to a boxing match after Bay supposedly insulted him by saying he does not care about Boll. Boll states that Bay is a horrible director.

video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlJ3...s.tformers.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=91871

this is the one and only time I'd support Uwe ..please accept Bay, perhaps he can beat some sense into you ..there's no beating that could fix boll so he's a lost cause

12 rounds, wow Bay would get creamed

I like him actually, or rather... I love to hate him. He's a real character.

Oh please Jebus and all your sweet pudding; let this happen in you name amen.

Why doesn't he challenge him to a "good movie creation" match. Why must it be solved with violence? Uwe Boll is a ****ing blockhead.

Whoever loses... we win.

But either way Boll's still an arrogant little douche****.

Yeah really.

I loved watching Uwe beat the stuffing outa some scrawny critic, and I'd love to see it again.

God i hope this happens and somebody makes a documentary of the match. Leading up to and culminating with it. It would be the best thing either director would ever do.

Michael Bay may not be a Hitchcock, but he's still miles and miles above Boll's league.

God i hope this happens and somebody makes a documentary of the match. Leading up to and culminating with it. It would be the best thing either director would ever do.

You do know Boll has done this before with people who criticize him? Lowtax (of SomethingAwful) got creamed in like the first or second round.

Boll states that Bay is a horrible director.

pot.

kettle.

black.

Besides Bay makes shit movie most of the time but at least he can knock out a decent film such as The Rock once in a while... On the other hand Boll makes shit movies ALL of the time...

Michael Bay may not be a Hitchcock, but he's still miles and miles above Boll's league.

Exactly. I don't know about you guys but I support Bay. However if this fight were to really happen Boll would beat the crap out of him.:sleep:

I really hope one day Boll challenges to a fight a douchebag as big as he is. Someone that doesn't play fair. Kick to the groin + brass knuckles to the face = Boll in the emergency ward.

You do know Boll has done this before with people who criticize him? Lowtax (of SomethingAwful) got creamed in like the first or second round.

Yeah i know that, i remember watching it shortly after it happened. I'm talking about someone actually making a documentary of Bay and Boll leading up to the match. You could examine their terrible films and they could defend them while saying the other guy is a tool, and they'd both look like complete asses who eventually belt each other up. It'd be a great doco.

I don't understand Boll's mentality. Just because you knocked out someone who says you're a shit director, it doesn't stop you being a shit director.
Besides which, didn't he decline to fight one of his critics who was built like a brick shit house?

Besides which, didn't he decline to fight one of his critics who was built like a brick shit house?

LOL, is this true. What a coward, fights only when he's sure he'll win...

Why doesn't he challenge him to a "good movie creation" match. Why must it be solved with violence? Uwe Boll is a ****ing blockhead.

because neither of them are capable of delivering a "good" movie

it doesnt matter if the shit barrel you're in is 2 feet deep or 3 feet deep; you're still in a barrel of shit

Uwe will crush Bay.
Darkside, you can't seriously be in doubt!?

I don't understand Boll's mentality. Just because you knocked out someone who says you're a shit director, it doesn't stop you being a shit director.

Yeah apparently;

Lowtax said:
There was an actual real critic who sparred with Uwe Boll a few nights ago, who was a real amateur boxer. Uwe refused to fight the guy in the ring; obviously he only wanted people with no boxing experience.

Anyway, when Uwe was sparring with the dude, the critic / amateur had to quit sparring because Uwe "was taking it too seriously" and really trying to beat the shit out of the guy. So he just said **** it and left.

Boll made Lowtax cry ..so really he needs to man up and stfu ..even though it was a sissy fight, Boll clearly won the whole "box his critics" debacle ..I mean what the hell did the critics think would happen if they faced Boll

Lowtax made a real ass of himself ..but made it worse by whining about it to everyone within earshot

http://kotaku.com/gaming/clips/clips-uwe-boll-pushing-lowtaxs-face-in-202896.php

Back