valve hl2 mod box. update

So he made this for Valve ? Preety good work, the guy has skills.

Sweet! That guy has talent. I wonder what guidelines Valve set him, and how much they are paying him.

Looks great. Although i think he did a bit too many bulletholes.

i should say, by his previous work , its only half done.

bowing to the master of mod cases..

the wall looks dope man.. wicked. .. send me one for free? yay..

I know is a CPU case but whats hav soo special?

its a liquid cooled pc case. done in a hl2 theme.
its looks nice.
(i guess you could try f*cking a fan port or something, but it definately doesn't wash the dishes)

done in a HL2 theme?
well it must be not finished cuz I dont see a HL2 logo

What the hell are those big vertical things on the front and side of the case? They look stupid and ruin the whole look, in my opinion.

iamaelephant said:
What the hell are those big vertical things on the front and side of the case? They look stupid and ruin the whole look, in my opinion.
I think those look great (if you know what they are supposed to be :p)

Thats pretty cool... but i dont think i care what my case looks like..

RJMC.. like he said.. did you even look at it? Did you press "Next" all the way to the end?

And the Vertical things- The Combine Wall, haven't you seen the Barricade binks, Striders bink, countless screenshots, etc?

Its for vavle, and they do care what their show casese look like! :rolleyes:

Half of the case looks sweet but the other half looks pretty fked up. The rusty part that is. But that's just my personal opinion.

Yeah I knew what the vertical things were meant to be (not that I really know what the hell that thing is) but it looks really, really stupid on the side of the case. Other than that it looks awesome, those things ruin it though.

Wow, all forgot about this thing, and it looks like the project is in good hands. I am sure Valve will be happy with it.

personally i think the citidel teeth look fantastic on the side, better than all that brown crap painted all over the metal.

looks to be pretty good, if its better then the black mesa case than it'll be good no matter what, this is like the HL2 of cases, haha, blackmesa case was hl1, well at that rate he'll never get it finished, and i wonder if it encorperates a physics system

king John I said:
i wonder if it encorperates a physics system

Yea I think so. If you like throw it high into the air and let it fall onto the ground it'll react to the physics and like smash into pieces.

That would be cool...

Looks great. The combine things on the side are awesome.

king John I said:
i wonder if it encorperates a physics system

I have a feeling that came with the "Earth" engine it uses.

I bet this guy will be getting hired by Valve sometime soon...

I dont like the rusty part
I prefer the grey-orange combination whit the combine walls

10 x better than the black mesa one. LOVE the combine wall effect. Simply genius!

muka3d said:
I bet this guy will be getting hired by Valve sometime soon...
muka3d can you please shorten your signature to no more than 4 lines please.

The combine wall looks totally bad ass. That is such a sweet case mod, way better than the first!

Back