Valve reliability poll

When will the preload begin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Neutron

Reaction score
It's a good opportunity to survey y'all on your faith in Valve. Gabe's preload announcement means the preload starts:

1) 6pm tonight, give or take 20 mins.
2) tonight (before 10pm PST)
3) tomorrow
4) next week
5) give or take the price of eggs
6) end of time
7) never
8) after never

[Yes, these last three are really all the same.]

Wouldn't this be more suited to an actual poll? Rather than just listing them like that? :)

KagePrototype said:
Wouldn't this be more suited to an actual poll? Rather than just listing them like that? :)

Yes. Yes it would.

Voila!

[it takes a while after you start the thread to make the poll.]

When they give a time they can't screw this up. I would laugh and laugh.

The end of time because i'm optimistic

wonkers said:
When they give a time they can't screw this up. I would laugh and laugh.

True. It's one thing to not know what you'll do in a few days and another not to know what you'll do in a few hours.

The first pre-load of CS:S was basically on time after they announced it the day before it occured. I don't see why they can't be right about this pre-load as well.

I say tonight before 10 pm PST to give them the leg room that is so obviously necessary when it comes to organizing such a large event.

Mr Neutron said:
True. It's one thing to not know what you'll do in a few days and another not to know what you'll do in a few hours.
Keep in mind this is Valve we're talking about here :E

Seriously though, it will start tonight.

staddydaddy said:
haha you cant spell poll.

Way to look like a retard infront of everyone
staddydaddy if I see anther post like that from you again you're banned for 10 days. New rules, zero tolerance.

Dammit I just voted for 6 give or take 20 and now I've just seen the thread preload at 7pm PST. Erik johnson posted on planethalf-life that they want another hour for testing...

:thumbs: hahaha thats awsome.... only valve can give and delay a release IN THE SAME DAY!

Anthraxxx said:
Lol, thread title speling error....
You do realize you spelled spelling wrong. Who cares if someone spells a word wrong, this isn't English 101.

BTW, my vote is for tomorrow.

It's like 7:00 AT THIS EXACT MOMENT. I will give them till 8:00 to consider it another delay.

PS ...I laughed and laughed.

Back