ValveTime Weekly News Round-Up - 18th August 2013

Omnomnick

Retired Lead Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
With the absence of Dota 2 news for just over a week now, it hasn't taken long for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Left 4 Dead to start moving in on the old territory. Both games received major updates earlier this week in the form of CS:GO's "Arms Deal" and L4D2's "Community Update". Valve Pipeline also returned to the headlines with an overhauled website and two brand new video interviews featuring Michael Abrash and Tom Bui. Check out the ValveTime Weekly News Round-Up for August 18th 2013 video below for more details regarding all of these news stories and much more!

Thanks for watching. Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more ValveTime videos coming soon. Remember to head on over to our Dota 2 Announcer Pack submission over on the Steam Workshop to rate us positively. We really do appreciate all the support. Thanks again!

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 12,774
Lol, I'm sorry, but no one cares. Gamebanana is the dominant figure in this. I suggest you guys not try competing with them on it.

GameBanana's community is horrible.

Lol, I'm sorry, but no one cares. Gamebanana is the dominant figure in this. I suggest you guys not try competing with them on it.

Who's competing with what now?

I love the weekly videos!

Just quietly, I know Omnomnick is paying you for this positive viral marketing thing he keeps talking about, but I think you're being a bit over enthusiastic

Just quietly, I know Omnomnick is paying you for this positive viral marketing thing he keeps talking about, but I think you're being a bit over enthusiastic
Haha. No, really, finally someone who can put together a proper English sentence in a YouTube video. This is very refreshing to see/hear.

Back