Vampire Release Date 11/8/04

MetalHead

Reaction score
ACORDING TO GAMESPOT.COM THE RELEASE DATE FOR VAMPIRE IS THE 8th OF NEST MONTH BOOO YAA! IF THIS IS TRUE THEN HELL YES BUT I DOUBT IT BECAUSE ACCORDING TO CONTRACTURAL AGREEMENTS THEY CANNOT RELEASE B4 HL2...

AFAIK, HMV in the UK are stating that HL2 will be released on the 16th and Bloodlines on thr 19th.

What Marius is saying sounds a lot more realistic. 8 November just can't happen.

Possible Release Date

I have VtM:B preodered with EB Games. On Wednesday, I got an e-mail from them (EB Games) stating that the publisher has set a new ship date for the game. The date they gave was 11/16/04. Whether or not the publisher actually gave them this date or not, I am not sure. I guess the game could possibly be released the same day as Half-Life 2, since the only condition I am aware of is that it just can't be released before it. I guess we'll find out though. I'm definitely looking forward to the release though, especially since I found out you can switch between 1st and 3rd person. I'm not a big fan of 1st person myself. I like to see my character, not just their hands.

Back