Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (PC) - Release 8th November

This obviously belongs in HL2.net's Bloodlines forum

But, heres the last line from that article
GameSpy.Com said:
the wait for Half-Life 2 has been doubly agonizing for RPG fans, since it's more or less accepted that we won't see Bloodlines until that game is out the door. The end of my demonstration, however, coincided with incredible news, Half-Life 2 has finally gone gold! Unfortunately, Activision hasn't yet followed up with a street date for the new Vampire (it's still scheduled for "Fall"), but GameSpy will continue to follow this story and bring you updates as they occur.

Man, who would consider actually reading an article before you post it somewhere, that's just silly.

cool :)
so what does this exactly contribute to the HL2 discussions? :)
btw, we do have a Bloodlines forum in case some pple are too lazy to look around or whatever.

The theroy would be that since Bloodlines must come out after HL2 that Vivendi really meant Hl2 is coming out the 8th, the 16th was just a typo.

Ragnarokk said:
The theroy would be that since Bloodlines must come out after HL2 that Vivendi really meant Hl2 is coming out the 8th, the 16th was just a typo.

wishfull thinking :D

If the release date is 8th November, where is the Bloodlines gold announcement?

Ragnarokk said:

its not a big deal in terms of wait time between the 8th and 16th.
many of us have waited since May 2004 (thats not counting the past 5 years) so waiting an extra few days won't be the end of the world ;)

i think we will end up seeing Bloodlines released closer to X-mas.. perhaps even some time in the early new year.. simply because HL2 sales would kill Bloodlines if they are released too closely together.

Dr. Freeman said:
many of us have waited since May 2004 (thats not counting the past 5 years) so waiting an extra few days won't be the end of the world ;)

i think we will end up seeing Bloodlines released closer to X-mas.. perhaps even some time in the early new year.. simply because HL2 sales would kill Bloodlines if they are released too closely together.

bloodlines wont die cause of hl2 they r different genres !!!!!

and anyway bloodlines will own hl2 :p (joking they r both awsome to die for games)

Dr. Freeman said:

May 2004??!?
You mean June 2003.

Anywany the truth is we are going to get 2 great games in November.Wohoa

They cant release it before hl2. So it will probably come out a few days after.

Back