Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (which clan?)

Which clan are you going to try out first ?

• Brujah

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Gangrel

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Nosferatu

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Toreador

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Tremere

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Ventrue

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Malkavian

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
T

Tork

Which clan are you going to join first once you get this game, here are the choices.

Brujah
Savage Brawler.
(More Info)
brujah.jpg

Gangrel
Feral Animalistic
(More Info)
Gangrel.jpg

Nosferatu
Skulking Stealth
(More Info)
Nosferatu.jpg

Toreador
Anne Rice Style - Charming etc
(More Info)
Toreador.jpg

Tremere
Blood sorcerers
(More Info)
Tremere.jpg

Ventrue
Mind Controlling, tough, elusive leaders.
(More Info)
Ventrue.jpg

Malkavian
Bunch of Lunatics
(More Info)
Malkavian.jpg

Sometime after HL2, I heard it's relatively finished, but they have to wait for HL2 to debut the Source engine.

Malkavian. There's nothing like being a raving mad lunatic.

Tremere.

I'll name him Bob the bloodsucking vampire.

Nosferatu, ugly motherf*ckers :D

It's still on for a October 12 release btw.

I thought Valve told them they couldn't release their game until HL2 was out.

Can't remember where I heard it though.

Tremere Just because he looks like a badass lol. Ill have to play the game to make a real decision.

Agreed, the Tremere looks like a badass mage! can't wait!

The nosfeartu also looks intresting, I remember the trailer showing how it has glossy skin and it slits a person's throat with stealth.

Nosferatu because they look bad ass.

I wonder if the way you look affects the way characters treat you and when you can travel?

For example the Nosferatu look pretty evil and not really human so I wouldn't have thought you could wonder the streets openly, which would also seriously affect quests.

Ventrue... classy... and I get to to be RICH! :D Only feeding on one type of person might get annoying, though...

ventrue or tremere me thinks
ill play em all eventually though!

I'll try either the brawler type of guy or the charismatic one. I'm really looking forward to this game : )

i cant decide yet.
i voted gangrel because noone else will vote gangrel, poor gangrel...such a loser :)
lol

Gangrel will kick mucho ass. Who else can shapeshift??? And I think I heard they are stronger when they go into a frenzy (I think it's basically where the evil vampireness, they call it "the beast" I think, takes over the humanity because of lack of blood, and they go insane and uncontrollable looking for blood)

not sure right now.. but i'd be picking between Toreador and Ventrue :)
every time i read about this game.. it convinces me more to purchase it..

There were about 3 that I wanna try but I chose Gangrel for the poll. You gotta feed the beast within :p.

I have to go with the Anne Rice style charming Toreador or the mind controlling Ventrue. I want to play the classic movie vampire type first. After that I'll try them all in no particular order.

Anyone know if there are any more movies than the ones on the site he linked us because I wanna see more :p.

Does anyone have a link to the gameplay trailers... cause' as of now, I have no want to buy this game... at all.

I'm warming towards the Nosferatu, but will probably try and take on the character of Lestat and go Toreador first time around.

Tork, I think you should also post their female counterparts - I was seeing the trailer and the female tremere looked hot!

Venture or Bruhah!

I want this game gimme gimme!

Back