VelocityMicro or HypersonicPC

Flacon Northwest.

But if you're not willing togo with them, HypersonicPC.

Be nice Sgt. Igeri, he obviously doesn't want to make his own...

But you'd save so much, plus if you research well, you can make it perfect and way better than those PCs. The money you save you can use to buy better components.

Alienware equivalent to my PC is approx: $3300, when I can get it for $2400. Almost a grand difference, I could use that money to buy 3 more sticks of 1GB RAM, and about 3 SCSI drives. I mean, come on.

Then again, it's your choice.

Out of those three, I don't know because I've only seen VoodooPC.com, Alienware.com, and Falcon Northwest PCs (and out of those, Voodoo is the best).

If you have enough for a $4,000 alienware, go ahead. Keep in mind you can get a better looking, better performing, PC for $2000. Think of what you could do with the money you thought you were going to buy an alienware with.

holy crap im checking out velocitymicro's site and their pcs are rip offs!
i mean +350 for a case thats worth 150 max??? and +75 for blue ccl kit thats worth 6 bucks??? holy crap man... i should start a pre-built pc buisness as like a side job. these companaies like velocitymicro rip u off by like a grand... wtf...

edit: and thats just looking at the first 4 option boxes, im sure theres more ripoffs i can spot

Back