Vice=GriP: Made by Afnopo

Afnopo

Reaction score
ModDBpageliner.jpg

Vice=GriP
Made by: Afnopo

Dreams never die.

Vice=GriP is a Half-Life 2 single player modification where average civilian Salice Nikolai wakes up to discover her city in devastation by an extraterrestrial threat along with befriending a friendly head-crab named George.

Salice Nikolai once had been an typical citizen of Cypress Branch City of Great Britain, until one morning she had woke up to find her city had been infested by extraterrestrial beings. Fallowing the take in that her city is being destroyed, she takes notice that sounds are coming from her refrigerator, as she opens the door, she finds that a lone creature had been knawing on the water-melon she had just bought the other day. It appeared that this was a friendly life-form, just as long as Salice didn?t try to remove the chow from the creatures attain. George, the head-crab was named and quickly jumped into Salice?s backpack and their journey began to find haven at North-Wing Base where Salice?s brother told her long ago if something horrible had happened to the world, she would go there. When Salice left her apartment doors, she looked up to see in the distant night, a man wearing a haz-mat helmet fixed his tie and walked into the sub-way station, perplexed, Salice left to find a way out of the city.

Vice=Grip plans to bring the fallowing to game-play, visuals, and design.

- New cast of main characters, such as the B-Man, and Adam Nikolai.
- Puzzles solved by George to open gate-ways and discontinuities.
- Optional paths and supplies.
- Distinctive level design for each map.

--------------------------------------------

You guys are the first to hear about this mod, I am waiting for the mod to further in development before I set up the ModDB page. I have finished the first map and working on the second.

If you would be interested in being a Beta Tester, or an Voice actor, here is the thread for information.

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2878084#post2878084

Woohoo, I'm a voice actor!

Can't wait till we start doing voices and such, should be fun!

aww i was expecting a new mod to be released.

sounds like a promising mod, i look forward to it.

It's on it's way, I haven't met the whole team yet but Afnopo assures me that everything's going on task and on schedule.

Back