video card just flatout fails

G

i just closed cs and blew on the vents on my pc (unrelated) when my video card just fails res colors everything returns to default and windows says the video card failed!... and i need to restart to fix it wtf!?!?!?!?!

Originally posted by alb1221
i just closed cs and blew on the vents on my pc (unrelated) when my video card just fails res colors everything returns to default and windows says the video card failed!... and i need to restart to fix it wtf!?!?!?!?!

You click start then click shutdown and select "Restart".

my comps been acting up ALOT recently.... maybe its new vid drivers cayt 1.7's er... arghgh its a dell FECK! it doesent even automatically restart i have to wait for it to be ready and do it myself :x

Originally posted by alb1221
my comps been acting up ALOT recently.... maybe its new vid drivers cayt 1.7's er... arghgh its a dell FECK! it doesent even automatically restart i have to wait for it to be ready and do it myself :x

You know what's really really funny.

You're the one who's been posting "NVidia sucks" the most.

Originally posted by RabidMeatloaf
I'm buying a Dell in a couple of months....hope it works for me:x

Dude, you're getting a Dell.

As long as it'll play HL 2 (bad timing eh?) then I'm happy....figure it can't be any worse then the comp I use now......

Although I am a little suspcicous of how WIN XP will be....... WIN 98 se pwns a fair bit....

At this point, we should really just get alb1221 his own forum for his posts.

so, about your video card

how hot is your case?

did you install the HSF on the GPU yourself?

have you OCed anything in your system?

what power supply do you have? (bad power supplies can sometimes cause components to overheat and fail)

did you install the HSF on the GPU yourself?

have you OCed anything in your system?

He has a dell
If he knew how to do that he would have built a comp himself, instead of buying some shitty pre-built.

oh, he does, huh?

i dunno, guess you'll have to get support through them

Originally posted by Ender01
He has a dell
If he knew how to do that he would have built a comp himself, instead of buying some shitty pre-built.

He was talking to Alb1221 not RabidMeatLoaf.

Back