Video Mods

DevgruSeal

Reaction score
I humbly apologize if this has been posted, but I did not find anything about it, but right now on MTV2 they're showing the HL2 machinima video that is several months old.

I'm not sure if this is only a rerun or if it is a new episode, but I thought I'd alert you in case it is a new show..I'm guessing most of you have seen it though..Its the "I'm still seeing Breen" video that has Breaking Benjamin's So Cold playing as the machinima music...

They are playing it on TV?

Whoa, thats pretty cool.

I'm still seeing breen is so freaking awesome. I absolutely loved it. i'm kinda connect to that movie in an more emotional way because So Cold was one of the first songs i learned on guitar. I would love to see more of this kind of thing, i think it's a great idea.

Yeah it would..Video Mods even interviewed him with a short little clip right before they premiered the video. He said he wanted to do a machinima, which was machine + cinema. He used animated scripts within the face poser to create most of the video.

But the video has huge spoilers and they are showing it on tv?

Lamer said:
like anyone still hasnt played trugh HL2
I actually know about 5 people that have had the game since it came out and have never played through more than half of Half-Life 2.

However, I did help them out a bit by showing them how much fun they can have with a rocket launcher and an ammo crate for it near by.:LOL:
Sadly, they have yet to play through the entire game.:dozey:

If you meant played through any of Half-Life 2, then I apologize for the mix up.:)

Back