VIP Mod coming, mappers needed for as_ maps

L. Duke

Reaction score
Originally posted on the PAF forums:

Hello all,
You may have heard about one of our members (L.Duke) creating a VIP Mod plugin to enable as_ style maps in CS: Source.

I'm here to tell you that this is true and it is done. It works. It's 100%. Here is a link for mappers with instructions on how to add this to your maps CLICK HERE FOR THE INFO

We are looking to release it as a full mod complete with several kickass as_ maps to go along with it. So far, DjBourgeoisie is making as_oilrig Screen 1 - Screen 2, L.Duke is recompiling cs_italy into as_italy Check out the screen, L.Duke has started work on an original map for the mod called convention center Screen 1 - Screen 2 - Screen 3, a mapper named Brian Schneider has offered to start working on as_forest, Forte from the HL2World forums is going to contribute as_vespa, his original map - Screen 1 - Screen 2 - Screen 3

So,
here's what i'm looking for. I need EXTREMELY talented mappers that are interested in creating maps for this release. I am looking for original maps as well as remakes (I.E. as_tundra etc.) for exclusive release in the VIP Mod.

If you are interested in this project, please contact me at [email protected] or PM me in the PAF FORUMS and send me links to some of your previous work and let me know your availablility.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post.

This is great, I'm looking forward to seeing it played!

Can't wait, if I were a bit more competent and less weighed down I might be interested :(

From SoopaFlyYT at punkassfraggers.com:
On Thursday, August 18th 2005 we will be holding the very first open play test of the VIP Mod and the newly re-compiled as_italy map.

This will be open to the public and held on PAF Server #3 located at 66.150.164.43:27015. We will be holding this test at 7:00 PM PST for 90 minutes so come join the fun and see what as_ maps are all about.

Everything you need for this play test will be auto downloaded to your computer when you connect to the server so don't worry about having to install anything prior to the test. However, if you want to check out the as_italy map before the test, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE.

See ya tomorrow on the server!

Soopa

Back