Voice Artist/SFX artist for hire

Reaction score
Well, I can do a large range of accents and a few sound effects, I'm currently working on a mod (cereberal Effect) but were not doing voice work yet :)

Anyway, best sounding mod gets my vote, just PM me:thumbs:

Can you do imforming sayings for mods like Blue team has the flag or Headshot or red team wins?

Yes, as for the example, give me an accent, situation (stressed ect.) and script and bad bing bada boom i'm done :)

Russian accent, stressed, about a Combine slaughtering of his friends. READYSETGO.

Thick Scottish Accent. Stereotypical Homosexual. "Who's that coming behind me".

well tbh that would be more funny instead of for any application ;) but it'll show people you can do almost anything :)

nightfall is looking fantastic indeed.

Now you made me remember that I sux at flash :(

*shoots self in foot*

Ennui said:
nightfall is looking fantabulous indeed. My twowsers arw owerjoyuss upon hahwing the occasion of such wubbley webblesites wiff weery qwite naiss skweeneys.
Quoted with truth.

Are you [is Night fall] the same Mod that had a lot of maps ready to be transferred from the HL engine? I seem to remember the theme from somewhere.

-Crispy- said:
Quoted with truth.

Are you [is Night fall] the same Mod that had a lot of maps ready to be transferred from the HL engine? I seem to remember the theme from somewhere.

No. All our content is fresh on Source.

So you weren't working on it before Soruce came out, maybe it was another one.

LMAO. Quite over-exaggerated, over-stressed and over-intonated, but definitely in the right direction. If you're seriously gonna do voice recording I'd get a better mic or make sure your mouth is the right distance away when you record. Also you'll want to cut out all background noise (not that there was any noticeable background noise there).

Probably best to keep off the Scottish accent and stick to shorter, more common and more easily mimickable turns of phrase. The only Scot I can picture saying that is Graham Norton, and I don't want to be picturing Graham Norton while I'm playing any game, thank you very much!

lol, i give you credit, at least you tried ;) not quite what i'm looking for thou, lol

Back