Vortigunts

icebox21

Reaction score
Does the gman have any thing to do with the Vortigunts

Whoa, that would be crazy. But then who was the G-Man's mate/wife in all of this procreation.

Muhahahaha said:
Whoa, that would be crazy. But then who was the G-Man's mate/wife in all of this procreation.
He doesn't need a wife... he created them using magic!!! :eek:

"I have no wife. I have no mate. I am." - G-Man, 45BC

The Vorts are now controled by G-man's people
"The boarder world, Xen is now in our control"
"Something secret steers us both. We shall not name it."
Here for Vort insights

I believe the answers to every HL1/2/3 theory lies within the G-man briefcase..... :eek:

FireCrack said:
Are Vortigunts Vortigaunts with guns?
no that would be a vortigrunt...>> :sniper:
haha, vortigaunts are so weak looking, they need to go to the gym and work out
...and jump...like imu >>:imu:
then they get buff like beer junkies>> :cheers: <<check out those arms

on topic: g man doesnt have anything to do with vortigunts
but he [probably] does have something to do with the vortigaunts
they prob had to have a frickin interview
like his grandma

and do vortigaunts have sexes?

Spawn a vortigaunt in Garry's MOD and watch how strong it is. :)

ne0_shiny said:
and do vortigaunts have sexes?
All Xen creatures appear to be unisex. But then again, you can't be 100% sure, as Valve didn't model any genitals onto the aliens - and I don't blame them - I wouldn't feel very comfortable watching a Vort wag and bounce realistically in the Source engine with every step. :(
Blakeb155 said:
Spawn a vortigaunt in Garry's MOD and watch how strong it is.
Vorts can kill anything in one shot. :thumbs: Pity we didn't see any Vort-action during the game (some would've gone nicely during the uprising - Anticitizen One, or Follow Freeman). We should've been able to command them in squads (like we can the Rebels).

Blakeb155 said:
I believe the answers to every HL1/2/3 theory lies within the G-man briefcase..... :eek:
In HL1 if you noclip into it it contains some papers, a gun and a photo. So I guess you just have to read the papers.

MarcoPollo said:
seriously???
Yes. He looks is so he can pass off not only as a human but as a government agent (ie a g-man). He had papers to help him get around Black Mesa unhindered. In HL2 well he just wouldn't be the G-man without his briefcase.

Back