Vote For Hl2!

man go home you know someone scripted it so that it would keep revoting for H2. i checked it like 5 min ago it went up like a 1000. impossible

God dammit wtf!? Why the HELL is Halo 2 beating HL2 so bad!? God damn Halo 2 fanboys and their X-boxes...:flame:

This is God-Damn ****ing bull-shit. How is it that Halo 2 keeps getting votes every constant 2 seconds?

woah, halo2 gets at least 10 votes each time i press refresh (about 5-10 second intervals). bleh, we all know hl2 owns anyway.

Tredoslop said:
This is God-Damn ****ing bull-shit. How is it that Halo 2 keeps getting votes every constant 2 seconds?

Exactly what I'm wodnering. I bet some huge Halo 2 fanboy hacked the site and keeps puting more votes in every few seconds just to make Halo 2 win. We all know who would win...

halo 2 has some kind of automatic voting , there is no way in hell every second people are voting for it! just keep pressing f5 and it goes up every second

I hope that the guy who did this plays Halo 2 and then go to the Halo 2 community and have a bunch of former Halo 2 fan-boys get converted over to the Half-Life 2 side (the winners) and kill himself for being a stupid piece of cheap rat shit.

Silent_night said:
halo 2 has some kind of automatic voting , there is no way in hell every second people are voting for it! just keep pressing f5 and it goes up every second

Dude your right omg. I was right too! There is a hacker! What a bunch of bs...:flame:

I voted for Halo 2 because I loved the first game and the books are awesome.

Half-Life 2 will be fun, but I basically bought it for Counter-Strike.

Halo2 will be great... but no way it can touch HL2. A lot of console owners are very narrow minded and ignorant to PC games.

Hm...... that poll is sooo just made to make people make forums about it so that people vote in it and then gamespy can feel popular their website hell lags......

Wow, a couple of hours ago HL2 was in the lead by 101, about 1 hour later halo is ahead by 2000...friggin Halo

Dont tell me those stupid GameSpy admins are going to let those hackers get away with this! IM NOT HAPPY!

We have to rally the troops here, keep this thread near the top so we can win this like we did the other vote that Gamespy had. :)

If I remember correctly, last time it was also the Halo people who cheated.

Since Bungie.net got it on their front page I think it only fair it should be front page here. Not that it would do much. Halo 2 pwned HL2.

kalayq said:
We have to rally the troops here, keep this thread near the top so we can win this like we did the other vote that Gamespy had. :)

If I remember correctly, last time it was also the Halo people who cheated.
To arms!

Funny, all the people who are voting for Halo 2 just joined today, I can't believe that halo fans have to cheat to win again, wow 195 members on their forums, 365 guests. Many of them are making cheap shots at the valve team, and there ignorance amazes me.

Heres 1 quote:
What is so revolutionary about half life 2? from what I hear all it has going for it that is remotely revolutionary is good physics.

wow....

Tredoslop said:
I voted for Half-Life 2, twice!
Give me 2 sticker!
:p

yea i think it goes by IP & cookie (i think) ... because i just wiped my cookies out and reset my DSL modem (giving me a new IP since it is dynamic ip) and voted again as well :devil:

I knew that something has to be rigged about tht voting. It's like all the sudden it started going up by 30 illegitimate votes per minute.

This happened with the Master Chief vs. Gordon poll a long time ago.

It got hacked or something as well. Remember that?

mortey said:
This happened with the Master Chief vs. Gordon poll a long time ago.

It got hacked or something as well. Remember that?
Maybe there really are more fans of Halo 2? :O

Halo 2 is just popular because of "ILOVEBEES"...777 phones world-wide ringing...

Halo2 will be good.
Half-Life2 will change the gaming world.

Meh. I wonder who is wasting their life on continuously voting Halo2.

Already voted for HL2...

Gordon For Prez...

All put that in ur sig :p

I wonder if Gordon is a conservative, or liberal?

My guess is a conservative considering he uses guns all the time..Most liberals are anti-gun...

Ownzed said:
God dammit wtf!? Why the HELL is Halo 2 beating HL2 so bad!? God damn Halo 2 fanboys and their X-boxes...:flame:
everyone knows Half-Life 2 will rock. besides, there's only 2 ways i will get halo 2. the first is if they release it on pc or if they release 1 hell of an emulator. i refuse to play an fps with a f***ing gamepad.

How ANYONE could think Halo 2 will be better is beyond my understanding...

Back