Vote Now !

It ain't gonna against Hello 2 and Bland Theft Auto.

There are just too many console gamers :(

I voted for HL2

but i know SA is going to win, why? because it's GTA

Damn casual gamers, :mad:

Yeah, that sucks for valve for releasing around h2 + gta. Oh well, vote for half-life 2!

Thank God.. do you really want all the Halo 2 and GTA kiddies clogging up the multiplayer servers after HL2 comes out? I'd rather have my first multiplayer impression be with fellow HL fans... not 12 and 50 year old console gamers. Bleh..

--Mr. Bildo

Man, that just goes to show what kind of people hang out at Gamefaqs,.

Those poor, small minded fools. Where will they run to when the combine comes?

Bah, lets face it. HL2 is the Lord of the Rings of games* .. and your average low brow consumer would just rather read Harry Potter.

*'sup T.H.C.138

thats why being released in november makes no sense bussiness wise, pllus they arent even planning on making a commercial

f|uke said:
Man, that just goes to show what kind of people hang out at Gamefaqs,.... Those poor, small minded fools.

:rolleyes:

Yup, if you prefer any game except HL2 you must be stupid and small minded.

Get off my forum before I bitch slap you. I voted GTA:SA. Looks awesome.

iamaelephant said:

YOUR forum? Excuse me?

I've only been here couple days and I'd say I have more of a right to be here then you do, seeing as I am a real fan.

This site is for HL2 fans. My comemnts were totally in line with that. Why even bother to be offened? Why even be here if you are?

It was a joke, and it was funny. So suck it up or shove it, pal.

iamaelephant said:

Yup GTASA looks fun. Like more than 1 game people :S

Moooooom! iamaelephant said the forum was his and hit me again!

Personally, GTA:SA feels like a rather weak update; improved graphical sharpness? Pity they didn't work on a new engine. Regardless of the new features, I still wonder if there'll be anything groundbreaking. Well, there won't, but I can hope. I always felt the last two GTA's were overrated, but that's opinion for you...

Halo 2 should cool too, even though it won't compare to HL2.

Edcrab said:
Personally, GTA:SA feels like a rather weak update; improved graphical sharpness? Pity they didn't work on a new engine.
Totally,. how long is Rockstar going to work that old engine into the ground? The graphics are outdated and the controls still have problms.

To my critics:
But you know what? I enjoy GTA3. But I am not on a f'in GTA3 forum. You know why? Because GTA3 is no HL2!!

I'm here because HL is my favorite all time game. No other reason.

Why are you here?
Do you just hit up different gaming forums all day?

iamaelephant: You know, I've never really liked you. Your mostly arrogant and seem to not be a fan of Half-life 2 at all. This is not your forum by the way. Oh, and to avoid your girly flames, I officially leave this thread.

Come on guys, Hl2 is lagging behind, with our explosive force of thousands of members we can swing this vote, everyone vote HL2 NoW... !!! Or Face someone (not neccesarily mine) Wrath!!!!

I posted a call to arms in the Steam HL forum as well
(was a reg there for a week before I came here)

iamaelephant said:

That's enough, I've had enough of you. In fact, everybody has. I'm fed up of seeing you go around like you own the forums, like you're better than everyone else - the truth is though, you're not. You're just somebody that seems to get immense enjoyment by insulting people constantly.

I'm fed up of you being the constant subject of people's reported posts, complaints etc.

See you in a month. Oh, and if you sign back up before then, we will IP ban you.

Everyone probably thinks I'm being a bit strict and harsh, but you know damn well how many warnings you've had so you must be expecting it by now.

Am I the only one who's only seeing some poll about Megaman? :O

User Name said:
Center

Poll of the Day
;)
Oh... for some reason the page doesn't display correctly... I get some advertisement for Gamespot covering it up... all I can see is "Poll of the Day"... not the actual poll so I can't even vote... what crap... ****ing Gamespot... ****ing ads... ****ing web designers... ;(

HL2 will not win against those popular casual gamer games.

Yeah, HL2 is too cool for those gamefaqs losers. They are too nooby to understand a good game.

iamaelephant said:
See ya Petabyte. It was a fun 39 days :rolleyes:
Man, he didn't know how true these words were..

I didn't realize this guy was such a bad egg..

chris I'm glad you banned elephant ... he always has a negative attitude and insulting one as well ... thanks chris ... hopefully he wont need to come back to the forums because hl2 will hopefully be out by then hehehe :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Half-Life 2 all the way. Oh and btw that site is like 95% console peeps.

I see you have banned imaelephant until next month. I hope he learned he lesson. Thanks Chris_D.
Now that all the negative creeps (not mentioning any names here) are gone, lets celebrate and get everyone voting! To the polls- Down with the consol freaks! I see a revolution coming. :)

like someone already said, there are a lot of console people there so it doesnt really matter, like my friend who mentions halo 2 but when i mention HL2 he doesnt even care but since i know the best of both worlds i pick HL2 and know without a doubt in my mind its going to better. HL2 & Stalker are my babies :)

Sorry guys, I voted for Halo. Say what you will, but I have a hard on for that game. Don't get me wrong, I am pumped for ALL of those games (Even Everquest 2) but my fiance and I play Halo co-op all the time.

And before you rag on me for posting on a PC Board, let it be known that I can't stand those console fanboys.

Don't hate me.

Stereo said:
Sorry guys, I voted for Halo. Say what you will, but I have a hard on for that game. Don't get me wrong, I am pumped for ALL of those games (Even Everquest 2) but my fiance and I play Halo co-op all the time.

And before you rag on me for posting on a PC Board, let it be known that I can't stand those console fanboys.

Don't hate me.

I don't hate you :) I enjoy halo, also.

Back