VU Half-Life 2 Booth

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
Any news on this yet? I'm suprised absolutely no sites have released information on what was shown at that booth... I dont understand

There is NO playable demo at E3. Some one the gaming sites / magazines were invited to play a demo before E3.

Yeah, and in the video we have, gabe says "There will be another set of clips at the VU display" or something close to that

more importantly when is enterprise coming out I'm getting tired! Seriously though whats the point of this thread? It will become redundant when something from the VU booth is released and another thread is made just be paitent.

Ritch

I think (read: hope) that the big three (ign, Gamespot, Gamespy) will upload their shakycam vids as the day winds down.

Doug also mentions in the latest video that there will be no playable demo at e3.

i wonder if it'll out do the first presentation, which was so unbelievable, i'm also wondering if they're going to review new weapons and so some more puzzles or something, what about you guys?

Spiffae said:
I think (read: hope) that the big three (ign, Gamespot, Gamespy) will upload their shakycam vids as the day winds down.

they did last year, I dont see why they wouldnt now... I just hope they are out SOONER rather than later... my appetite has been whet and now I crave more!

then again theres always "praying" that the valve dudes who sat E3 out, rush out some E3 binks on steam :D

Gamespy says they're encoding the videos and getting the ready as we speak, and were totally floored by both of them. They'll be updating their site midnight PST.

Direwolf said:
Gamespy says they're encoding the videos and getting the ready as we speak, and were totally floored by both of them. They'll be updating their site midnight PST.

excellent... i can't even imagine what the wait will be.

Direwolf said:

EDIT: damn double posts.

ok, if it's midnight at l.a. then what time would it be at, lets say....new york?

3 in the morning....

PST is 3 hours behind EST
CST is 1 hour behind EST.

3 AM

Man I can't wait to see the VU booth. Although I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see high res non shaky cam videos of both booths...

Gamespy as in Fileplanet.com correct? I just hope they dont make it for their subscribers only. :) 12am is fine for me since im in pst.

It's 3 in the morning here... :dozey: (GMT+1)

How much behind of GMT is PST?

Hmmm, 3am.... that sux. lol goodnight.

Are you sure its pst?...

"We're in the midst of all our appointments, but we've updated already with several new previews, including BioWare's newest project Dragon Age. Also expect a report on Half-Life 2 soon as well as the videos from both the booth and ATI demonstrations. We'll be back again for a midnight update.
-- Warrior"

http://www.gamespy.com/

It doesnt say pst anywhere... plus i remember way back they were going to have a call of duty exclusive demo at like 9pm and it ended up being est time :)

Both E3 and Gamespy are based PST....so I'm sure thats when it is.

Direwolf said:
Both E3 and Gamespy are based PST....so I'm sure thats when it is.

PST is GMT-7? Then I might get some sleep, no need in waiting for a video which is coming out in the morning :dozey:

hmmm

I don't think I'll be getting much work done tomorrow in my Computer Aided Design class...

PvtRyan said:
It's 3 in the morning here... :dozey: (GMT+1)

How much behind of GMT is PST?
Heh, you should get some sleep :) . Midnight PST is 5 and a half hours away... I'm sure you'll be back up by then.

Ugh, guess I have to wait till after school tommorow to see this...
And I have to wait for the dl to complete.
Ah well.
Good Night to all!

What a day!

its up on fileplanet....the high res one....
both booths....GET IT NOw!!

Back